post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strip Clubs are great in doses. My Birthday, a homies birthday.

I'm not big on clubs either, females be on some BS, dudes always tryna prove something.

I see a lot of people saying "I'm not sure about Better Call Saul...it might suck".

They're idiots.

It does have the potential to suck, but I think it's gonna be great. I got faith in Gilligan and his team.

SMH All of you know nothing about RnB/pop and singers so here is a scale, so you can educate yourself
Vocal grade scale

AAA- opera singers

A+ whitney, pattie labelle, gladys night Aretha Franklin, mariah, celine,stephanie mills minne, chaka k, Barbra S gospel singers etc

A- tamia, chante moore, adelle monica, anita baker, kelly price, ledisi, keke wyat, jill sccott, fantasia phylis hyman
debroah cox, jennifer hudson, vivian green, dionne warwick , tamar B, coko

B+ Beyonce, jazmin sullivan, christina A, Pink,heather headly, Melanie Fiona,jessie J, kelly clarkson, ,toni b, joss stone lady gaga ,brandy, natasha bedingfield, leona lewis, nicole scherzinger, fergie

B- mary j,arianna G, jojo, demi lovato, kelly rowland ,rita ora

C+keyshia cole,alicia keys, amerie, mya, aaliyah, ashanti

C- keri hilson, shontell, christina milian, katy P, janet,madonna

D+ rihanna,taylor s, kesha

D-selena gomez, ciara, britney,jlo

F lana del ray

This is of the top of my head not everyone was mentioned

Prince is and was/is an amazing MUSICIAN he has never had any type of vocal prowess, so to compare him to MJ is absurd.
You will never find a performance where prince is just singing and killing it, it doesnt exist.
MJ was first and foremost a vocalist, butterflies and "come together" alone proves not many can do what he did.

Luther,MJ, stevie Baby face>>>>>>>>>

Stevie W,Luther V el debarge , Brian mcknight, Wanya Morris,Kevin edmonds , Tevin Cambell maxell, charlie wilson, K-Ci Hailey, Shawn Stockman Stokley Williams, jessie powell, kem, levert boys etc GOAT

Rkelly is the King of RnB

Neyo, tyrese, tank, anthony hamilton have been keeping RnB up

Bruno Mars and Miguel and my husband luke james saved music for now

Last edited:
Lady gaga and JT are doing RnB while these black folks are conforming to pop.

Once gaga did a track with the pied piper she solidified her space in music. That do what you want song is catchy and there nothing out like that now.

Nobody was denying that Gaga is a great singer. People just refuse to admit it because of the things she does that raises a couple eyebrows.

SMH All of you know nothing about RnB/pop and singers so here is a scale, so you can educate yourself
Vocal grade scale

AAA- opera singers

A+ whitney, pattie labelle, gladys night Aretha Franklin mariah, celine,stephanie mills minne, gospel singers etc

A- tamia, chante moore, adelle monica, anita baker, kelly price, ledisi, keke wyat jill sccott, fantasia phylis hyman
debroah cox, jennifer hudson, vivian green, heather headly , ,chaka k, tamar B, coko

B+ Beyonce, jazmin sullivan christina A, Pink, Melanie Fiona, kelly clarkson, ,toni b lady gaga ,brandy, natasha bedingfield, leona lewis, nicole scherzinger, fergie

B- mary j,arianna G, jojo, demi lovato

C+keyshia cole,alicia keys, amerie, mya, aaliyah, ashanti

C- keri hilson, shontell, christina milian, katy P, janet,madonna

D+ rihanna,taylor s, kesha

D-selena gomez, ciara, britney,jlo

F

Prince is and was/is an amazing MUSICIAN he has never had any type of vocal prowess, so to compare him to MJ is absurd.
You will never find a performance where prince is just singing and killing it, it doesnt exist.
MJ was first and foremost a vocalist, butterflies and "come together" alone proves not many can do what he did.

Luther,MJ, stevie Baby face>>>>>>>>>

Stevie W,Luther V el debarge , Brian mcknight, Wanya Morris,Kevin edmonds , Tevin Cambell maxell, charlie wilson, K-Ci Hailey, Shawn Stockman Stokley Williams, jessie powell, kem, levert boys etc GOAT

Rkelly is the King of RnB

Neyo, tyrese, tank, anthony hamilton have been keeping RnB up

Bruno Mars and Miguel and my husband luke james saved music for now

for a new comer her looks aside according to NT and her pop songs. This girl is a beast 

Baby Mariah dare i say. Come at my neck bros. She has one of the best voices out now. She should not be in the B- catergory in my opinion.

Here is a pic just because.

for a new comer her looks aside according to NT and her pop songs. This girl is a beast 
Baby Mariah dare i say. Come at my neck bros. She has one of the best voices out now. She should not be in the B- catergory in my opinion.
Here is a pic just because.
View media item 741326

I placed her there reluctantly, she is so young and she will only get better, for right now she stays in the B-.
She does not sing better than kelly clarkson, beyonce or leona lewis(the original baby mariah)
She needs more power in her voice, its like she is afraid to sing.

"Honeymoon avenue" she was giving her all but it just wasnt enough power.

I like her entire album except for two songs and for me this is rare.
I kind of love her :wow: because she reminds me Of MC whom I adore

:smokin

Her dude nathan voice :smokin

There is a couple on my list that in a few years will be ranked higher

Victoria can sing.

But Arinna is better for now at least

Last edited:
How yall talkin about sangin n not mention marvin or sam or al green.

Alot of singers today technically are EXTREMELY talented but wat they lack is Passion

1:07 mark 8)

I Feel like hes really talkin about his baby lol.

Passion and skill together tho

I cant believe I forgot to mention sam cooke, al green and smokey green eyed robinson :smh:
Joe, Jahaiem, chocolate guy from blackstreet, Raphael Saadiq

labrinth :pimp:

Dont even wanna get on the white boy sangers.

patrick stump,nate from fun, the guy from the band script,George Michael, freddy mercury, elvis,steve perry,brian wilson, phil collins, george harrison, eric martin, ed sheeran, that passenger guy etc id be here all day

:x

beach boys>>>> Beatles :tongue:

Justin bieber can sing, plays the guitar, piano and drums

Eventually Justin bieber> Justin T.
Give justin B Timbaland and he will be :smokin

Miguel is pretty talented

the beach boys pop songs have made them very underrated imo.
Brian wilson is a genious wit the melodies

Pet sounds was sooooo ahead of its time..even today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom