post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pac wouldve been black balled by hollywood & all those 40 yr old dudes nobody cares about them, theyre albums going triple titanium

3000 isn't 40 or washed up though. People still gather around the beat like a camp fire at the mere mention of a feature.

38 is close enough. Wouldn't call him washed up but if you aren't putting full projects out in so long questions will be raised. He definitely has it in him to put a great album out though.

Pac wouldve been black balled by hollywood & all those 40 yr old dudes nobody cares about them, theyre albums going triple titanium

Curious, why do you think he would have been blackballed? I see it as being the complete opposite. At the time of his death, mainstream media was flocking to him. He had the juice, no pun intended. He was arguably the most marketable entertainers at the time of his death. I don't see why that star couldn't grow even larger, considering how talented he was as an actor.

if pac made movies the way he made music he would be a more talented black nic cage with a few more hits

if pac made movies the way he made music he would be a more talented black nic cage with a few more hits
Nick Cage man?
laugh.gif
 more of a shot at how while he had some great hits, when it came to making songs i would consider him a volume shooter 

Curious, why do you think he would have been blackballed? I see it as being the complete opposite. At the time of his death, mainstream media was flocking to him. He had the juice, no pun intended. He was arguably the most marketable entertainers at the time of his death. I don't see why that star couldn't grow even larger, considering how talented he was as an actor.

He's one that doesn't understand how good of an actor Pac was and actually believes the thug life persona.

38 is close enough. Wouldn't call him washed up but if you aren't putting full projects out in so long questions will be raised. He definitely has it in him to put a great album out though.

What questions? He charges $100,000 a feature, refuses to do videos, and there's still a waiting list to work with him.

What questions? He charges $100,000 a feature, refuses to do videos, and there's still a waiting list to work with him.

Uhm questions whether he is worthy of the praise he garners because he has yet to put out a full rap solo release? Love Below is great but there is one rap song on there. I"m sorry but what does how much he charge or the fact that he refuses to do videos have to do with how good he is? I'd like to see said waiting list too. You seriously gave the worst reasoning :lol: And I LOVE Dre.

Last edited:
Washed up= not relevant, them old *** negroes are not relevant in the rap game, it doesnt matter if you still got "skills"

Ima couple pages late but. As a old server I learned a couple things. We remember those who don't tip and make sure the cooks know and don't return food the 2nd time. Deal with it

Washed up= not relevant, them old *** negroes are not relevant in the rap game, it doesnt matter if you still got "skills"

There's a difference between having skills and still putting out quality work. You really want to talk about who's relevant when these ****** *** artists dominate the radio/club scene? :lol: I guess Future is better than these old geezers because he's getting more spins :rofl:

OUTKAST ISN'T RELEVANT BUT THEY'RE HEADLINING THE BIGGEST MUSIC FESTIVAL IN THE NATION :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You said they are all washed when they aren't, plain and simple. Nothing washed about any of them just because you and your buddies aren't slapping that **** in your ride these days.

Last edited:
People who order diet soda with a big mac/baconator/Whopper ect annoy me

Waffle House > Ihop > Frozen Breakfast >>>>>>>> Dennys

Paul Heyman ECW >>>>

WWF >>>>>>>>>>> WWE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom