post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where you went in NY? I'll be damned if you went up there right after it was snowing or when it was cold as **** and now want to talk slick. Especially if you from the A and never seen snow before.

Recheck ya #s brah
that wasnt the point. NY fashion is overrated it wasnt the first time i seen yall NY cats rocking that stuff and i know it wont be the last. and im from maryland 
What you mean it wasn't the point? You can't say it's overrated and then give a weak *** example of that time you came up here.

Ohh you from Maryland, ok.

Funny, how fast those tables turn :lol:

Where you went in NY? I'll be damned if you went up there right after it was snowing or when it was cold as **** and now want to talk slick. Especially if you from the A and never seen snow before.

Recheck ya #s brah
that wasnt the point. NY fashion is overrated it wasnt the first time i seen yall NY cats rocking that stuff and i know it wont be the last. and im from maryland 
What you mean it wasn't the point? You can't say it's overrated and then give a weak *** example of that time you came up here.

Ohh you from Maryland, ok.

Funny, how fast those tables turn :lol:
Nah he's from Maryland. The tables aint turn, it just became irrelevant.

Ny fashion is overrated went up there a week ago yall still wearing lugz with fat *** north face jackets and them painting jeans sloppy AF. just cuz you got a x3 polo black tee dont make you swagged out brah

:lol: bubble jacket>>>>anything else

& you described a 03 ny dude

I was born in the south and every time I go back to visit its mostly the dudes that's making em look bad.

The women have the tendency to set trends down there even if its a tad ratchet.

buuut..
Cali women and their style>

If there was an infusion of all the great parts of cities into one, that be awesome. Like if San Francisco had LA weather with the nightlife of NY in them not having bars/restaurants staying open late and Bart trains being open 24 hours, it'd be leaps and bounds better than it is now.

Cuties > apples.

Mango > *
I never liked mangoes. The actual fruit. Anything mango flavored is delicious but I never liked the fruit itself. It's weird and as someone who comes from a west indian family and has spent extensive time in the west indies, really embarrassing.

Cotdamn. I leave for work this morning, come back, and the jimmies are everywhere :lol:

So many feels.

The Maryland slander gotta stop though :smh:

I swear this is my favorite thread. :lol:

NYC sucks
Y'all still holding on to revelence
Nobody cares about ny but nyers
When y'all realize that y'all will be much happier

Last edited:
Here come the west coasters 3 hrs late to the party :lol:

Tell me more about NYC's irrelevance. So unimportant yall can't keep our name out ya mouth.

Salted jimmies getting rustled right now :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom