post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eartha Kitt looking like Russel Westbrook in drag
roll.gif
yooooooooo i thought that was JANET JACKSON!!

i scrolled to fast.

We need a Cable movie.

Srs.

But first, we need a good ******g X-Men movie to base him on.

And the Spiderman movies should have been darker. TDK style.

Actually, all hero movies should be that style. Especially the Hulk, Thor, X-Men, and a few others.

Nolan is perfect for hero movies.

We need a Cable movie.

Srs.

Actually, all hero movies should be that style. Especially the Hulk, Thor, X-Men, and a few others.

Nah. Spiderman shouldn't be dark in any way. Part of what makes spiderman is his humorous approach to things, and that'll look stupid in a dry *** Nolan-like tone.

And no he's not. TDK is overrated, and TDKR is trash.

Last edited:
reps... mike vick was a god in video games and real life at that time.  used to kill ****** so bad with the same ****...  drop back 15 yards, deep pass or qb run.

that was my ****.  imo this years russell wilson in madden is the closet to the 04 vick.

Last edited:
We need a Cable movie.

Srs.

Nope...

Nolan makes good movies but I dont like his spin on the Batman franchise and dont want him doing any other super hero films.

im a texans fan... if the numbers are right i would love to give vick a shot.  especially if we get a rookie qb.  

I watched every game Vick played in. He deserved the hype. Don't let the stats and the media confuse you. And remind you, what he did during his time in ATL was from athletic ability. He wasn't watching vids or grinding hard to figure out defensive schemes. The biggest mistake the Falcons made with Vick was firing Dan Reeves. That's outside of his own personal mistakes.

I watched every game Vick played in. He deserved the hype. Don't let the stats and the media confuse you. And remind you, what he did during his time in ATL was from athletic ability. He wasn't watching vids or grinding hard to figure out defensive schemes. The biggest mistake the Falcons made with Vick was firing Dan Reeves. That's outside of his own personal mistakes.
this!!!!!
feel bad how vick gonna finish his career
i was rooting for dude
even through all that dog mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom