post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you allow your child to watch shows on Disney Channel, other than cartoons, your daughter will be smashed before she graduates middle school, or your son will end up being a very corny dude.

Your child know any lyrics to rap music? If yes, you have failed yourself and the child.

If you allow your child to watch shows on Disney Channel, other than cartoons, your daughter will be smashed before she graduates middle school, or your son will end up being a very corny dude.

Your child know any lyrics to rap music? If yes, you have failed yourself and the child.
Not true, I knew all the lyrics to Boys N The Hood at a young age, and I turned out fine

Last edited:
If you pronounce mcdonalds, mac donalds, im conviced you're living in poverty somewhere in the south

TOTALLY totally off topic but next time you are drunk with friends (or sober) do this trick with them and see if they goof up on it.

5:29

Last edited:
you just....
I meant more like looking at someone negatively just because they have tattoos. I won't change my perception about someone because they have more than half of their body tatted, but I do think it's excessive.

Last edited:

:rofl:

Step out of your cave son

Rustlecombo 19x multiplier. 

Call it what you want. But I didn't know calling people's mom ****** and all that was part of the game. It's never cool to talk about someone's mom. Now go ahead and say some **** about me being rustled even though I don't have any half brothers or sisters.

Yeah be careful with the post. Woke up this morning with a warning from Meth. I can honestly say my post kind of deserved it though.

But Blaster is just pure no holds barred entertainment lol.

Call it what you want. But I didn't know calling people's mom ****** and all that was part of the game. It's never cool to talk about someone's mom. Now go ahead and say some **** about me being rustled even though I don't have any half brothers or sisters.

Ill cosign. Some things you just gotta chill on ....

I'd like to THINK we all grown here

other than that, let the shenanigans continue

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom