post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any character vs Balrog tells me all I need to know about MMA vs Boxing. Balrog gets his *** beat no matter what.

Balrog is way too good, that why he's one of the the four devas (even though he's the first one). Has one of the best mixup games in fighting game history. He has the advantage over any charge character (Guile, Honda, Blanka). I've won a couple semi pro tourney's with Balrog in SF2, and Alpha 3

The real Mike Bison :smokin

I'll take Sagat, Rolento, or Birdie and beat Balrog's ***
View media item 720007
whose that?????
the only bridie i can think of is when sabertooth yells "birdie" and the girl who says "yes boss" and comes out and shoots bullets across the screen in xmen vs streetfighter

:smh: It was Marvel vs Capcom 2 nawghtyhere

But this dude
birdie.gif

I also didn't know Birdie was originally white :lol: I think the art is an update though
street_fighter___birdie_by_rodwolf-d4aubeb.jpg
Bruh the sabretooth thing it originated in xmen vs street fighter not mvc 2

Anyone who had even the slightest amount of belief in that "January 4th Low Gravity" thing is an imbecile.

Sorry.

Any character vs Balrog tells me all I need to know about MMA vs Boxing. Balrog gets his *** beat no matter what.

Balrog is way too good, that why he's one of the the four devas (even though he's the first one). Has one of the best mixup games in fighting game history. He has the advantage over any charge character (Guile, Honda, Blanka). I've won a couple semi pro tourney's with Balrog in SF2, and Alpha 3

The real Mike Bison :smokin

I'll take Sagat, Rolento, or Birdie and beat Balrog's ***
View media item 720007

You trolling now bruh

Balrog is top tier

They don't want none of da boy

I hated Gambit in elementary school and I hate him now.

The Big Bang Theory is unwatchable...TERRIBLE show and I judge anyone that's a fan.

Magneto could literally kill everyone on earth. We all have iron in our blood...... Done deal.

Side note that garbage interpretation of magneto in the movies is not cool

Star trek and Star wars are boring

Ray Liotta is one of the greatest actors ever but chose sum ****** roles(signs)

That song "Royals" is overrated. People just like it because it makes fun of rap music(which I like), but musically, that chick can't sing and the track is basic as hell.

That song "Royals" is overrated. People just like it because it makes fun of rap music(which I like), but musically, that chick can't sing and the track is basic as hell.

But kuhn *** Rick Ross jumped on the remix..smh

Last edited:
i googled ray liottas imdb resume
he's going to be in FOURTEEN different movies coming out in 2014

hows does that even make sense???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom