Post your Vans vol 2?

^ personally, i wear a 10.5 in dunk sbs and a 10 in all vans...chukkas, HCs, sk8-his...

premes today

so the spot i thought would have the perf Sk8 Hi's doesn't have them. Any one know where I can find the black joints in NYC?

Anyone in the Bay know when Huf is getting in the Satin Sk8-his? From what I read LA is getting them first for their opening 2m but HufSF is getting themlater?

Yesterday...
unds Prison issues...
75d158ec464c1712c6c1fb847a04823b4171735.pjpg

HOLLA!!!

^ Nice, ya got 2 of my Grails.....Sup HC's and Wtaps Hi's, damn, please dont say those are size 8/8.5's.

Dope.

Cris1.

As stated in the pick-up post...

Almost complete, Yellow HC's are comin in today.........

Cris.

Originally Posted by MASTERMIND828

W)taps from a month ago:

^ Nice, ya got 2 of my Grails.....Sup HC's and Wtaps Hi's, damn, please dont say those are size 8/8.5's.

Dope.

Cris1.

I love my WTaps Hi's (sz. 8.5 BTW Cris)...those are by far the best ones they've done.

^^^^^right on those are the best W)Tap collabo........nice pickup

Vans x Supreme x Bad Brains (Greens ) coming in a few days

wtaps are dope. the black chukkas and the low white authentics are two of the best imo. only thing that keeps me from buying white is the dirt factor

^ Good luck findin those W)tap Hi's, they dropped I would say a few years ago, as of now, the last place I checked with my size, it'll probably be likearound $400 shipped from JP, FC had them a few months ago for $265, but sold quick, but lurk around the forums, there's bound to be someone sellin them,and if that's the case, it'll probably be around $250+.............

Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm still kickin myself for losin a bid on ebay that ended at $140 shipped.

Anyhoo, my newest:

These are size 9, NEEEED a size 8-8.5, anyone down to trade, PLEASE let me know.

Peace.

Cris.

Back
Top Bottom