Post your Vans vol 2?

Vans Cabs NEIGHTIES...
1792592e524de4da1311d46d111ae2c50000929.jpg

YEEEUUURRRP!

Hmmmm.....sounds interesting, let me come up with a few things, and I'll be back in a few.

**edit**

Alrighty, first thing that came to mind to start this "Team" off, the name, "Team Vulcanized"

Also, to start fresh, I'll get with a Mod to lock/delete this thread so I can make a new one, fresh, with Application rules and what not like I did withTeam AM Fam.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

Hmmmm.....sounds interesting, let me come up with a few things, and I'll be back in a few.

**edit**

Alrighty, first thing that came to mind to start this "Team" off, the name, "Team Vulcanized"

Also, to start fresh, I'll get with a Mod to lock/delete this thread so I can make a new one, fresh, with Application rules and what not like I did with Team AM Fam.

Cris.

score!
pimp.gif

^^^^You ain't the only one.
Somebody has to get Samcolt over to NT.

Btw...TEAM VULCANIZED...
smokin.gif

Make it happen, Cris!!!

YEEEUUURRRP!

Sneakermane-Thanks boss, you have some great stuff.

I miss that site too.

TEAM VALCANIZED?

Count me in.

I'll stay posted...Crisone you the man.

This whole "team" thing on NT is kind of unclear to me. Aren't they just sigs and can't anyone make an arbitrary team sig on their own?

^ Yeah, they are just "sigs", but a little more to it than that as well, and anyone CAN make a team sig of their own..

This whole "Team" thing is just something to be a part of, nothing serious, it's only the internet, it was just brought to attention to make aTeam, so why not??? It's all fun.

Since Raf's OTWS was taken down, other than the Vans thread on ISS, this is a cool opportunity to start one, if people are not down with a whole"Team" thing, all good, no worries, contribution to thread will still be appreciated.

So all in all, a "Team" is pretty much something to have fun with, and maybe little perks, ie. Custom apparel made for the "Team"

Peace....

Cris.

Thanks for taking the time to respond, Cris. My questions weren't meant to come off as being critical. I read something about an application in one of yourprevious threads and it kind of threw me off. I see what you're gettin' at though.

I definitely think there should be an official Vans thread on here. Vans info on NT leaves a lot to be desired. The "Other Brands" forum justdoesn't cut it.

Everyone seems to like "Team Vulcanized," but what about a "Team Off The Wall" in memory of OTWS?

(I foresee negative responses to my idea.)
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom