Post your Vans vol 2?

i hate all of you with kicks/HI and DQM 3 feet Highs.
You'll never work well with our group, not with the faults we found
So we fixed you with cement goulashes and no one can save you now
Two Loves: Hicks & Kicks

A few of mine...
276318184.jpg

size 5***

FS DS UNDFTD Vans Blue/Orage size 5
FS DS Snake Skin SBs size 9
FS DS Solebar 777 AF1s size 11.5

Hey, can some of you guys PLEASE post some pics of HALF CABS on your feet? I really want to see how these look when someone wears them.

I have a bunch of low-top vans, so i'm thinkin of moving beyond lows, and half cabs are the ones that's caught my eye first. thanks guys.

Anime Phoenix- Not sure if this is gonna help but I was wearing some Cabs today so I snapped these pics for ya.

276761615.jpg

276761614.jpg
to hurt, but the BP Cabs feel sooooo much nicer, like there is extra cushioning or something??? Anyway, I was wondering if this is how all Half Cabs feel, or if it is just the Bulletproof ones because they are part of the Syndicate line. If anybody has an opinion please let me know, might have to go on a Half Cab buying spree haha.

Difference between ERAS and AUTHENTICS is the padding around the heel area. Thats it

ps. Looking for a new pair of Purple ARI Eras size 10-10.5!!!

THANK YOU GUYS for posting those Half Cab Pics.

I wear Old Skools, TNT IIs and Prison Issues, and I wear 12 in all of them. I want to buy those Active Half-Cabs, so should I just stick with the size 12? thnx again.

yo raf leme kno if those 1st vans u posted still avail in ya area. thx n advance
stylemolester​
TEAMMARVEL​

Back
Top Bottom