Post your Vans vol 2?

Hey fellas, I just put these size 13 BALLISTICS up in the FS forum

somenewgear%20005.jpg

http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm16.showMessage?topicID=15766.topic

Man I need to pick up those half cabs.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

I would say that that is a fair deal...Vans keep getting more expensive and those are one of the most in demand pairs. Best believe if those were an 11.5 they wouldn't be for sale anymore haha. Whats the availability on the Urban Camo Cabs? Did all the Actives get the camo pack? I only want the Urban camo's...look soo clean.

Finally got a new battery charger for my camera after leaving mine out in NYC. Word to all the other Vans fans out there, especially to RaFzDaMaN
4lgcie.jpg
33wqg3m.jpg
2u7ngue.jpg
2j0ni2x.jpg
34jadfr.jpg

I have a ridiculous amount of others on my wish list right now.....I don't think I'll ever find a pair of size 11-12 of the HUF's from the 3 feet high pack, pretty much given up on those....even if I could find them, I'm sure they'd come with a heafty price. I paid 100 for both the DQM's and the KICKS/HI.

Ive just started wearing Vans for a year now...

could ya'll school me on them...

like the W)Taps, Syndicates, ballistics...why the names?

I only rocked Sk8 his,eras tnt's...now I love half cabs and chukkas!
My collection

Team AM Fam

Amsterdam Is KING

Thanks Cris, can't wait to expand my Chukka collection. I'm defintely eyeing both of the W)taps and can't wait for the perferated ones coming out. Ever since I saw the KICKS/HI's, I've been in love with the perforated material.

I've got a pair of Prison Issues that I didn't picture, but they're to small and I'm not sure if I really like the shoe in general (even though it's hard to make that evaluation when the shoe doesn't fit right). Plus, I've got a few pairs of Slip On's that are beat to death. I think I'm going to go with a pair or Era's next and check those out.

Mic to kind of expand on what j2o said, there are three branches of Vans that I'm aware of:

-Vans
-Vans Vault
-Vans Syndicate

both Vault & Syndicate use different materials and both have done colabs with Artist in the past. Vans does collabs with musicians quite a bit

The all three come in different boxes and I was looking the sites for some sort of formal explination for each division and I couldn't really find anything.

I'd be intrested to hear if anyone else has any further information on this.

^ Word, I've been vearin off my Chukka path and been on Half Cabs (thanks Pete), waitin for the all black DubTaps to drop...........

HaHa, I've been tellin Raf and Pete, but all my orange boxes are turning into Black Drawer boxes......

Also, peep the Blog, best damn Vans Blog to date, word to Raf!!!

Peace.

Cris.

you guys know that vans was the original "id" shoe company. back in the day, you could bring material to the van doren store and they would make a shoe for you using that material. my friend used a vintage aloha shirt he bought at goodwill and made a nice pair of slip-ons. if i could only go back in time and make some sk8 highs.......
STOP THE GIMMICKS​

I'll try and expand a little on what Mic and Stoopz said.

Here is a synopsis of the different branches of Vans here in the U.S.

Vans - Regular core shoes. Simple colorways such as Navy, Black, White. These can be found at Vans stores and other stores such as Journey's, Zumiez, etc.
Vans Vault - More exclusive than regular core shoes. These are done by more of the art artist (as apposed to the graff artist) and musicians. These can be found more at sneaker boutiques.
Vans Syndicate :wow:
eek.gif
Vans Off The Wall!!!!!

The best damn Vans blog to DATE!!!

haha to the fool askin about 120 for ballistics that was retail price 119.99 and it came with a lil camera bag and skate tool in a syndicate box.....ummmmm cartoons were only 34 bucks at active back when they came out cause they weren't "cool" yet and sat forever. Same with pretty much the first 2 series of syndicate stuff.
AIM : CoDeFM
cody357@aemail4u.com

Quote:
you guys know that vans was the original "id" shoe company. back in the day, you could bring material to the van doren store and they would make a shoe for you using that material. my friend used a vintage aloha shirt he bought at goodwill and made a nice pair of slip-ons. if i could only go back in time and make some sk8 highs.......
carpet sample and had slip ons made from those. Like wall to wall, orange shag, I think. DAMN. Ridic.
<a href="http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm12.showMessage?topicID=31114.topic" style="text-decoration: none;"><font style="color:tongue:urple;" size="4"></font></a><br/>HYE? Presents: Dunk Stuffing Guide | Threadless |KarmaLoop
TEAM FAM

Back
Top Bottom