Post Your Wallet

Came to this thread to ask a question, right now I got a crappy wallet looking for something that's higher quality and smaller.

I don't carry that much money (debit!!) and 5-6 total cards all together in the wallet.

Any ideas?

bi-fold possibly?

Last edited:
The two that get the most use.

A customer at work gave me a money clip made by Gerber as a tip. I've been using it ever since, it does exactly what I need a wallet to do, plus I like that its metal instead of regular leather. Comes with a weird little blade embedded inside

Been rocking with this LV Epi Leather Pocket Organizer for about the last 10 years. No complaints. I like it since its more subtle than the OG LV print or even the Damier square joint

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1337617/width/200/height/400[/IMG

Old leather wallet

My gf bought me this Ferragamo for Christmas. Love it. My last wallet was a Ferragamo as well and held up really well for about seven years, so I expect to have this for at least five. 

Church:

I got a LV wallet last year out of no where and as much as I wanted to just return it, it really has been a great wallet and holds up better than anything I have ever owned. Aside from just putting tons of credit cards in it and expanding the leather, it's practically brand new still. Just wish it was more cash friendly but I guess I just have to get a clip or use cards a 100% of the time.

Back
Top Bottom