Post your whip vol. NEW YEAR

lol i always wanted to start one of these
cc925b3e6698736841cfe59900cd5eac0f361c1.jpg

2166568685_754fd9cf76_b.jpg

post yours

how can you tell if its a G35X or just a regular G35. nice ride, reason for choosing sedan over coupe???

laugh.gif
i wasnt gonna diss dudes car to his face, but i thought it looked
ohwell.gif

I got a 2000 chevy s10
indifferent.gif
picture it in your head young grasshoppers

Originally Posted by Ryda421

smile.gif

That's dope, man. Infinite MPG! I'm looking into getting a bike too, for exercising purposes.

Here's the best picture I was able to get of the car. It was parked for 3 days straight and the birds went to work all over the hood, windshield, frontbumper, and fenders. Bird poop doesn't show too well on white, lol.
83677tw.jpg

6pslvv7.jpg

Old pic with stockies

It's too dark and hurricaney to take pics, but here are the new wheels.

82munue.jpg

They look kind of purple in the pics, but they're almost the same color as the car.

Nice DPES! Loving the step lip. What size are the? 19 or 20s?

Nice 5 series Dinan... got tints???
Yo wj4 are you on any BMW forums...like M3forums??

Originally Posted by wj4

Thanks, they're 20x10 and riding on stock height (sports package). Once I figure out what it means to have your fenders rolled I may get some coiloversand drop it a bit. Next up is tint and the M aero kit, though.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Dinan do you drive in Pittsburg/Bay Point? I think i seen that car before.

Yeah, I've been driving around there a lot these past few days. You'll probably see it if you shop at Winco.

Originally Posted by DinanBMW

Originally Posted by wj4

Thanks, they're 20x10 and riding on stock height (sports package). Once I figure out what it means to have your fenders rolled I may get some coilovers and drop it a bit. Next up is tint and the M aero kit, though.

Are they really that aggressive of an offset that rolling fender is required? BTW rolling fenders mean that you are using something, preferably a fenderroller, or a ghetto way would be a baseball bat or a PVC pipe to press against the fenders...in order to make a bit more room to avoid rubbing. Anotheralternative would be to shave the fenders. I have my rear fenders rolled because I would rub when I have a passenger in the rear.
Yo wj4 are you on any BMW forums...like M3forums??
I lurk e46fanatics for the general forum from time to time, it's entertaining like here on NT. But I'm always on E90post as the BMW Ihave is an E90.

Are they really that aggressive of an offset that rolling fender is required? BTW rolling fenders mean that you are using something, preferably a fender roller, or a ghetto way would be a baseball bat or a PVC pipe to press against the fenders...in order to make a bit more room to avoid rubbing. Another alternative would be to shave the fenders. I have my rear fenders rolled because I would rub when I have a passenger in the rear.
Yeah it rubs a little bit when I have more than one passenger especially with these bumpy##@# bay area roads. I just bought the wheels recently,and I've been driving my car like it's a bus because I'm not sure how much body roll it can take before it starts rubbing. They're not flushwith the fenders but they cut it pretty close when they tuck in under load. I'll probably take a better look at the wheel wells when it stops rainingsideways.

Can I get my fenders rolled at any body shop, or is it something I'd have to go to a custom shop for? Oh, and how much did it cost to get yours done?

Originally Posted by DinanBMW

Are they really that aggressive of an offset that rolling fender is required? BTW rolling fenders mean that you are using something, preferably a fender roller, or a ghetto way would be a baseball bat or a PVC pipe to press against the fenders...in order to make a bit more room to avoid rubbing. Another alternative would be to shave the fenders. I have my rear fenders rolled because I would rub when I have a passenger in the rear.
Yeah it rubs a little bit when I have more than one passenger especially with these bumpy##@# bay area roads. I just bought the wheels recently, and I've been driving my car like it's a bus because I'm not sure how much body roll it can take before it starts rubbing. They're not flush with the fenders but they cut it pretty close when they tuck in under load. I'll probably take a better look at the wheel wells when it stops raining sideways.

Can I get my fenders rolled at any body shop, or is it something I'd have to go to a custom shop for? Oh, and how much did it cost to get yours done?

I had a friend do it for me, so the price I paid is not consistent of what a reputable shop charges. It should be maximum of $120 for both sides (I'massuming you only rub in the rear). You're in NorCal? If so, give me a few mins to find some reputable shops around your area. The concept is easyenough, but if not done properly, paint can crack and unsightly bulges will appear. What specs are the tires you're running? 275/30/20 on the rear?

My offset isn't that aggressive either, but it still rubbed with a person in the back seat, like this...

732gg8y.jpg

Now I don't get any more rubbing..unless I have a really really fat passenger in the rear.

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

g35x? why...... why god?! back off that car looks like dookie, well the older ones lower then 07
screw that, you stole my AVY!!!!!!!!

mad.gif

Angel

Back
Top Bottom