Post Your Windrunner...

Iconic aren't they?

So lets see em.

A bit of history:

The Windrunner
The 26-degree chevron gives it away: you've seen it before. The ultimate running jacket, the
Windrunner became the face of Nike apparel at a time when Nike was known for its footwear.
The '84 games offered the perfect opportunity to demonstrate how technologically advanced
sporting equipment enhanced performance from head to toe; with 58 Nike supported athletes
taking home 65 medals. The Windrunner is perhaps Nike's most recognizable piece of apparel
from that important era. Designed as a running jacket, its nylon construction meant lightweight
wear. But the Windrunner quickly transcended its athletic identity thanks to early hip-hop
culture, which made it its own. Re-mastered for today, the lightweight shell is even lighter, built
from super-breathable nylon and equipped with No Sew pocket construction and an updated
hood that forgoes a hood adjuster for a clean finish. The jacket also features an ultra-modern
ear bud cord exit eyelet, subtle yet functional.

where can I get that black/white one?or a majority black or grey joint...any help appreciated

Originally Posted by Qualmes

where can I get that black/white one?or a majority black or grey joint...any help appreciated
Bought mine from a footlocker a couple of months back.

For the hell of it...

Modzzilla - Datt jacket stickin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dream5hift

is it possible to shrink these?
Nope, cos i would have by now fo sho.

Windrunners are making a real resurgence, my local Nikes have shelves of them.

To the uninitiated i recommend the NSW range, better materials and much better fit. The old material ones fit far toosmall and the materials are crap.

Originally Posted by 0704202134

^ ohh that looks nice....info?
This one's a sample from Late Winter 06. But a similar one dropped in Spring 07 EU LE - there was a white version too. FootPatrolLondon/Colette Paris had a few.

Cris: Lovely Ben Drury.

Originally Posted by Fang Bian Mian

This one's a sample from Late Winter 06. But a similar one dropped in Spring 07 EU LE - there was a white version too. FootPatrol London/Colette Paris had a few.

Fang- thats one heck of a Windrunner
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by Fang Bian Mian

This one's a sample from Late Winter 06. But a similar one dropped in Spring 07 EU LE - there was a white version too. FootPatrol London/Colette Paris had a few.

Fang- thats one heck of a Windrunner
smokin.gif

I need that windrunner to go with my windrunners!

52215bef4fc0a3afd0dc581a8fbf13c638aeba9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom