roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

Post your worst date stories! Here's mine...
So I've been talking with this chick for the last couple of weeks and im not really into her, but im not too mad about it going down so I keep myself in the game. We go out in the city and everything is pretty chill and im thinking "huh, this isnt so bad". So fast forward to the next week and we decide to go out again (mind you, this is after new years in Vegas and now im really losing interest)...Dinner is cool and her outfit is cool so im thinking "ok should I take her down tonight or just cut it off smooth and be on my way". The problem is, I see this girl every week through work and I will for sure be running into her often so a hit and run is tough.
The date is wrapping up and I give her a hug, as we're getting closer I can see her trying to go in for a kiss, but I quickly juke her face and go around to complete the hug. Thats when I just hold onto her tight so she cant swoop in for a hug/kiss combo. I say "it was nice seeing you, have a safe drive, i'll talk with you soon" then I let go thinking alright I made it through without having to kiss this broad. WRONG. Right as we pull apart shes looking at me like "how could you say no to this" and goes in for the kill. Ugh.

Worst make out session ever. I would have rather been at the dentist, shoot I may have to go to the dentist after all her teeth clashing into mine. She was doing that drill thing with her tongue and just jutting the thing into my mouth. So I grab control of the situation and stop the kiss, when I look up at her she's still got her eyes closed and shes got her mouth wide open and shes sucking the air waiting for me to come back.
sick.gif
I wanted to laugh so bad, then I started counting. I got up to 5 seconds and she was still doing it. It was like a fish out of water that was trying to be sexy...it was alllll bad. To top it all off she started growling while we were kissing and it wasn't this sex kitten trying to be cute purr it was like this long, primitive, from the depths of hell growl that lasted at least 45 seconds. I didnt know if she wanted to have sex or skin me and wear it as a suit. 

What really did it for me though is that she has her car seat pushed all the forward to drive. That madam, is the last straw.

Now I think NT can go overboard w/ the pic request. But its stories like these that just aren't complete without pics!

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

Post your worst date stories! Here's mine...
So I've been talking with this chick for the last couple of weeks and im not really into her, but im not too mad about it going down so I keep myself in the game. We go out in the city and everything is pretty chill and im thinking "huh, this isnt so bad". So fast forward to the next week and we decide to go out again (mind you, this is after new years in Vegas and now im really losing interest)...Dinner is cool and her outfit is cool so im thinking "ok should I take her down tonight or just cut it off smooth and be on my way". The problem is, I see this girl every week through work and I will for sure be running into her often so a hit and run is tough.
The date is wrapping up and I give her a hug, as we're getting closer I can see her trying to go in for a kiss, but I quickly juke her face and go around to complete the hug. Thats when I just hold onto her tight so she cant swoop in for a hug/kiss combo. I say "it was nice seeing you, have a safe drive, i'll talk with you soon" then I let go thinking alright I made it through without having to kiss this broad. WRONG. Right as we pull apart shes looking at me like "how could you say no to this" and goes in for the kill. Ugh.

Worst make out session ever. I would have rather been at the dentist, shoot I may have to go to the dentist after all her teeth clashing into mine. She was doing that drill thing with her tongue and just jutting the thing into my mouth. So I grab control of the situation and stop the kiss, when I look up at her she's still got her eyes closed and shes got her mouth wide open and shes sucking the air waiting for me to come back.
sick.gif
I wanted to laugh so bad, then I started counting. I got up to 5 seconds and she was still doing it. It was like a fish out of water that was trying to be sexy...it was alllll bad. To top it all off she started growling while we were kissing and it wasn't this sex kitten trying to be cute purr it was like this long, primitive, from the depths of hell growl that lasted at least 45 seconds. I didnt know if she wanted to have sex or skin me and wear it as a suit. 

What really did it for me though is that she has her car seat pushed all the forward to drive. That madam, is the last straw.

Now I think NT can go overboard w/ the pic request. But its stories like these that just aren't complete without pics!

Dude was gonna get that baby momma dome

*asked her to brush her teeth while you sat on the couch with your pants down

Dude was gonna get that baby momma dome

*asked her to brush her teeth while you sat on the couch with your pants down

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

Come to find out the girl had just had a baby 3 days before.

30t6p3b.gif

I don't really have any horrible date stories, thankfully. All of my horrible experiences with females have come from partying.

30t6p3b.gif

I don't really have any horrible date stories, thankfully. All of my horrible experiences with females have come from partying.

I met this chick, blind date deal....I knew it was all bad from the jump so I let it ride and saw her anyway. Well I meet her downstairs of my apt and as I approach her I notice she's taller than me, I'm average height 5'10 so she was at least 5'11 or 6'. Personally I just cant mess with a chick thats taller than me. She chose to drive, while we are driving she cranks up the radio and proceeds to perform some yelling screaming singing variation of "No One" by Alicia Keys to me as I sit there like 
eyes.gif
. After she serenades me she keeps looking over at me and just staring, not saying anything so finally I ask her what was she looking and she goes "you're just cute thats all". By this point I'm a little weirded out and we get to the restaurant and sit down to eat and I'm rushing with my food and we drive back to my place and go inside the whole time looking at me like I was a nice juicy porterhouse steak, medium well with onions and garlic bread and attacks my face trying to kiss me all the while her breath smelled like mongoose p___. She kept hinting at how she wanted to stay and do more but she had to babysit in the morning so I encouraged her to go home and get some rest 
30t6p3b.gif

I met this chick, blind date deal....I knew it was all bad from the jump so I let it ride and saw her anyway. Well I meet her downstairs of my apt and as I approach her I notice she's taller than me, I'm average height 5'10 so she was at least 5'11 or 6'. Personally I just cant mess with a chick thats taller than me. She chose to drive, while we are driving she cranks up the radio and proceeds to perform some yelling screaming singing variation of "No One" by Alicia Keys to me as I sit there like 
eyes.gif
. After she serenades me she keeps looking over at me and just staring, not saying anything so finally I ask her what was she looking and she goes "you're just cute thats all". By this point I'm a little weirded out and we get to the restaurant and sit down to eat and I'm rushing with my food and we drive back to my place and go inside the whole time looking at me like I was a nice juicy porterhouse steak, medium well with onions and garlic bread and attacks my face trying to kiss me all the while her breath smelled like mongoose p___. She kept hinting at how she wanted to stay and do more but she had to babysit in the morning so I encouraged her to go home and get some rest 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

30t6p3b.gif

Bruh, you think that's bad?
When we were 1L's, my classmate was dating a chick who was 8 mths pregnant, while her baby daddy was serving time for manslaughter. 

Crazy thing: my classmate did not even realize she was pregnant until one of our homegirls pointed it out.

(FYI, these are the geniuses who go on to become future lawyers of America)

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

30t6p3b.gif

Bruh, you think that's bad?
When we were 1L's, my classmate was dating a chick who was 8 mths pregnant, while her baby daddy was serving time for manslaughter. 

Crazy thing: my classmate did not even realize she was pregnant until one of our homegirls pointed it out.

(FYI, these are the geniuses who go on to become future lawyers of America)

laugh.gif

i went on a date with a nice girl from my old high school to a Japanese restaurant. i wasn't really feeling her like that prior to the first date (it was her idea) so i decided to face two Ls before picking her up and heading out. she'd already voiced to me her disapproval of weed smoking (on several occasions) so i knew what to expect. as soon as she got in the car and smelled it, her attitude went sour and i caught her ice grilling the #+%% out of me while i was driving. to make matters worse, we were running around 10 minutes late for the reservation and the restaurant is a good 15-20 minute drive from her house.

as i was driving, i kept noticing her look down at her phone (presumably at the time) and while i'm flying on the highway, trying to speed my +%* there as quickly as possible, she starts complaining, talking about "we're too late, we should go somewhere else." i ignored her and the restaurant was almost empty when we got there. once we sat down, shorty just started pouring her heart out to me, confiding in me her deepest secrets about her past and #+%%.. whole time i'm completely tuning her out and devouring my food (still don't remember what i even ate
laugh.gif
), hitting her with the occasional "yeah, i feel you"s and "damn"s.

i peeled off from her crib as soon as she shut the passenger door.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

i went on a date with a nice girl from my old high school to a Japanese restaurant. i wasn't really feeling her like that prior to the first date (it was her idea) so i decided to face two Ls before picking her up and heading out. she'd already voiced to me her disapproval of weed smoking (on several occasions) so i knew what to expect. as soon as she got in the car and smelled it, her attitude went sour and i caught her ice grilling the #+%% out of me while i was driving. to make matters worse, we were running around 10 minutes late for the reservation and the restaurant is a good 15-20 minute drive from her house.

as i was driving, i kept noticing her look down at her phone (presumably at the time) and while i'm flying on the highway, trying to speed my +%* there as quickly as possible, she starts complaining, talking about "we're too late, we should go somewhere else." i ignored her and the restaurant was almost empty when we got there. once we sat down, shorty just started pouring her heart out to me, confiding in me her deepest secrets about her past and #+%%.. whole time i'm completely tuning her out and devouring my food (still don't remember what i even ate
laugh.gif
), hitting her with the occasional "yeah, i feel you"s and "damn"s.

i peeled off from her crib as soon as she shut the passenger door.
30t6p3b.gif

Met a girl at some lounge she gives me her number and calls me at 10 in the morning to see if i wanted to have breakfast. I took her to the fanciest restaurant I could think of at the time, waffle house. Didn't even get dressed, came out in shorts and a hoodie, socks, a fitted and flip flops. When we get there I asked her to pay for the meal as payment for listening to her rant about nonsense.

I'm a classy guy.
pimp.gif

Met a girl at some lounge she gives me her number and calls me at 10 in the morning to see if i wanted to have breakfast. I took her to the fanciest restaurant I could think of at the time, waffle house. Didn't even get dressed, came out in shorts and a hoodie, socks, a fitted and flip flops. When we get there I asked her to pay for the meal as payment for listening to her rant about nonsense.

I'm a classy guy.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I'm a classy guy.
pimp.gif

This is suppose to be a thread about L's....not wins

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I'm a classy guy.
pimp.gif

This is suppose to be a thread about L's....not wins

Back
Top Bottom