[ POST YOUR XBOX LIVE AVATAR . ]

Originally Posted by IRAPTHOUGH

Y'all lame .
laugh.gif

Don't have XBOX's ?
eek.gif
you only have an xbox because ou cant do anything on campus at your college since you're 15, do you have friends at loyola? just asking, yaknow?
and they killed the dashboard with these avys..!!!! looks like yahoo

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Y'all lame .
laugh.gif

Don't have XBOX's ?
eek.gif
you only have an xbox because ou cant do anything on campus at your college since you're 15, do you have friends at loyola? just asking, ya know?
indifferent.gif

I don't even stay on campus . You know me eh ? &nd I replied to you in that "bestfriend in love" thread .

&nd I have an XBOX because I have $$$ to blow . Being a protege FTW .

Y'all lame .
laugh.gif

Don't have XBOX's ?
eek.gif
you only have an xbox because ou cant do anything on campus at your college since you're 15, do you have friends at loyola? just asking, ya know?
indifferent.gif

I don't even stay on campus . You know me eh ? &nd I replied to you in that "bestfriend in love" thread .

Ehh, you're coming off as real salty. He's pointing out a bigger issue that younger people face in college. The way you took defenseindicates that he maybe right.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Y'all lame .
laugh.gif

Don't have XBOX's ?
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

Ehh, you're coming off as real salty. He's pointing out a bigger issue that younger people face in college. The way you took defense indicates that he maybe right.
No it's not that . I answer him all the time . He asks me a question about my age and college every time he seems me post .

&nd for the record ... I'm 15 &nd in college . No I don't have problems socially ... no I never had problems socially . I've always beentwo years younger than my peers since 1st grade . No its not a big deal that I'm in college . I barely even notice it , its not a big deal . I thinkI'm eighteen anyway . I hate when people keep asking me about my age and schooling because I've been hearing it all my life . I'm 15 , not a bigdeal , damn .

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

It won't let me post mine because I have spacing between my Gamertag
smh.gif

try put a %20 in the space. I have spacing too and thats whats in the space in my g/t

Does every one try to make their avi look just like them self? I ask because i started out with the intension to just make some crazy looking character andended up making a mi.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

IRAPTHOUGH:
I'm 15 &nd in college .I think I'm eighteen anyway .
You're not.
IRAPTHOUGH:
You guys like picking on me . =(
See?
Obviously playing Ska .

I forgot your sarcasm meter is broke .
frown.gif
laugh.gif

&nd you better believe that I had to pass MANY social tests to get where I'm at now .

I had to prove that my brain was on the same level as an eighteen year old .

Man I sound like a bitter person .
tired.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

you go to Loyola? my cousin goes there lolz
Loyola Chicago ?

Back
Top Bottom