+%@* POT HOLES!!

mad.gif
mad.gif
Im drivin at about 1130 last night, listenin to some music, and then BAM! I hitthis +%#%%*% pot hole that just obliterated my tire!! so i drive about another mile and pull off to the side of the road to check the damage. As im checkn thedamage i see another 3-5 cars that obviously hit that pot hole
frown.gif
! felt bad for em! All i know is that they need to start fixing these pot holes ASAP!! This is in Chicago, by the way!

Yea werd.. I hit a pothole with my car and it bent my rim... And I was on a straightaway... Sure does suck, had to fix my rim and get a new tire
smh.gif
New York isthe worse with potholes everywhere...

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Yea werd.. I hit a pothole with my car and it bent my rim... And I was on a straightaway... Sure does suck, had to fix my rim and get a new tire
smh.gif
New York is the worse with potholes everywhere...

Take a trip to D.C
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

smh.gif
New York is the worse with potholes everywhere...

ya i bent mine as well!!

yea on tuesday i was on my way to class and i made a left and this pot hole came out of no where and it was huge

*#@ cracked my windshield

not cool

I feel for you guys. I'm so catious when I see pot holes on the road. The thing is that they do 'cheap fixes' and just fill the holes up..but whenit rains again, the holes reappear. I would recommend you complaining to the city and see if you can get a reimbursement for your tire and wheel (if one ormore is bent). It may take a while to get, but you have nothing to lose at this point.

luckily i have avoided them. i paid too much for my rims and tires to be replacing unneccessarily

sadly things like avoiding pothole fixing are easy ways for local governments to save money, theres hardly any potholes around my area though

atleast your roads arent this bad
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Our pot holes are terrible too...if i mess up my tires or car i'm going to the mayors house and get him to pay for the repairs...WORD

Pot Holes suck!!! ive got the ones in my normal routes kinda memorized but there is always one that comes out of nowhere
smh.gif
I think San Jose has the worstroads in the nation....i think i heard that somewhere

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Who here has driven near their house and know exactly where all the potholes are?
laugh.gif

WORD I know exactly when to turn my wheel just a bit to avoid these damned potholes
laugh.gif

Every morning I drive to school on a street that is straight up messed for a whole block. They had construction on this block for like a wholemonth and didn't even bother to fix up the road.

Back
Top Bottom