Potbelly Sandwich Works > Subway > Quiznos > Blimpie > Wawa

POTBELLYMASTERLOGO.JPG

pimp.gif

I am not sure if these are everywhere in the US, but this is by far my favorite sandwich shop. It's a good (and deliecious) cheap lunch. Nothing betterthan the Italian on wheat. After trying Potbelly's for the first time a couple years back, I have been hooked. Give it a try if you haven't already.

a fresh torta de jamon or italian deli >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any commercialsandwich shop

Originally Posted by Gettin It Crackin

There's a Potbelly's right below where I work. It's great stuff. A Wreck with everything but hot peppers.
pimp.gif

haven't had a wreck in a while. my only thing is sometimes I need more than just one sandwich. they need to start offering a large jont or somethin

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

a fresh torta de jamon or italian deli >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any commercial sandwich shop

You're going to get food poisoning. My boy used to be a Chef at one, I'm not sure if he's there. Quiznos =
pimp.gif

Potbelly's is the truth... Especially the fresh bag of oatmeal-choc. chip cookies... Dope.

Oh man, I miss Potbelly's. I interned in DC for a while and Potbelly's was essential, its the only damn place open on Sunday's in the financialdistrict. Its definitely top two for me, #1 being Togo's.

Potbelly's is the truth... there's one on State Street in Ann Arbor that I hit up on the reg.

Back
Top Bottom