Potential Host for NBA All-Star Game event.... need help

Hey guys,

I'm working on a pretty big event and I wanted to get some opinions/ideas on potential hosts/hostesses.

We need someone who is going to help draw in a celebrity crowd, along with generating a big buzz.

I was thinking of Amber Rose, Snooki, The Situation, LaLa, or maybe even a rapper like Drake.

Whats your take on the talent I listed above. The event is an NBA All-Star party, and I can essentially get whomever I want, as long as
he/she fits the budget.

Thanks in advance

Hey guys,

I'm working on a pretty big event and I wanted to get some opinions/ideas on potential hosts/hostesses.

We need someone who is going to help draw in a celebrity crowd, along with generating a big buzz.

I was thinking of Amber Rose, Snooki, The Situation, LaLa, or maybe even a rapper like Drake.

Whats your take on the talent I listed above. The event is an NBA All-Star party, and I can essentially get whomever I want, as long as
he/she fits the budget.

Thanks in advance

I'm come pretty cheap, plus I'm already in LA so you won't have to pay for my travel, book me!

Ill link anyone who is in the LA area with tickets for the event and other events going on.. But help me with this first

I'm come pretty cheap, plus I'm already in LA so you won't have to pay for my travel, book me!

Ill link anyone who is in the LA area with tickets for the event and other events going on.. But help me with this first

All Star Weekend is like a goldiggers holiday, I'm sure Amber Rose will be busy (all Kardashian women too)
All Star Party Hosted by Snooki? doesn't sound that enticing either

I'm willing to change my name to Jesus H. Christ before I host

that would look crazy on your fliers
holla @ me

I'm willing to change my name to Jesus H. Christ before I host

that would look crazy on your fliers
holla @ me

All Star Weekend is like a goldiggers holiday, I'm sure Amber Rose will be busy (all Kardashian women too)
All Star Party Hosted by Snooki? doesn't sound that enticing either

Hmmmmm... LA, basketball, hip-hop... my first thought was Snoop Dogg. He's a big Lakers fan too.
But he might be AT the All-Star game.
Drake would be cool.

Hmmmmm... LA, basketball, hip-hop... my first thought was Snoop Dogg. He's a big Lakers fan too.
But he might be AT the All-Star game.
Drake would be cool.

Snooki? Really? I'd stay away from that event 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom