Potential Releases: 2012-2013 Jordan Retro Lineup

I can't wait for the aqua and bugs bunny 8's
pimp.gif

I can see the aqua 8 re-retroing. However, everything else is a fingers crossed especially with the line up already posted on 23isback.com.

Originally Posted by jsmooth504

Originally Posted by transam1079

Would like to see the grapes and laneys

Same here. Just sold my grapes.

Why,sell them in the first place if u want them back?I only sold a few good retros because,i needed moneyAnd had not enough space to store my collection.

To me the Vs are the hardest to buy despite the fact that I like the design. I have no problem with the soles yellowing, but the damn netting looks awful when it yellows. The shoe looks filthy. I am very hesitant to buy any more Vs because of this. They without a doubt age worse than any other Jordan. As I said, I can care less about the soles, but the netting is another story. No other Jordan has an upper that yellows as much/as quickly as the V netting. My 06 fire reds look great besides the now greenish yellow netting. I guess I will have to upgrade them next year as they are a great colorway.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

To me the Vs are the hardest to buy despite the fact that I like the design. I have no problem with the soles yellowing, but the damn netting looks awful when it yellows. The shoe looks filthy. I am very hesitant to buy any more Vs because of this. They without a doubt age worse than any other Jordan. As I said, I can care less about the soles, but the netting is another story. No other Jordan has an upper that yellows as much/as quickly as the V netting. My 06 fire reds look great besides the now greenish yellow netting. I guess I will have to upgrade them next year as they are a great colorway.

TRUE.
I wonder if they have put chemicals on the netting to prevent it from yellowing.

Talking about the 2011 Vs, and next year's Vs.

can't wait! JB just keeps putting out more and more, guess they want to cash in while its hot

i wish they will release the aqua again...i missed them when they released it years ago. too expensive to get a DS today

Originally Posted by jenard29

i wish they will release the aqua again...i missed them when they released it years ago. too expensive to get a DS today

Yea, I never understood the hype over the aquas that lead them to be so expensive now...they crack on the midsole so easily...

Wow I remeber release day there were plenty to go around and then after. I let both of my pairs go last year for 200 $%@, would really like them again though.

Time to get some overtime and working weekends in and save up. I might reconsider giving money to Nike like I did before.

Iffy about the release of the Aqua's and it's quality but wouldn't mind get a new pair to replace my older one. Aquas one of my fav Js (typically? I know). Knowing JB they would make it suede or something.

The V's are what I've beeing waiting for. Especially the grapes and laneys. Fire Red Vs will be copped as well.

Back
Top Bottom