Potential Releases: 2012-2013 Jordan Retro Lineup

copping everything x3, as long is the quality is nit doo doo.......have a feeling ill only cop half of these releases for that sole reason......smh

Lmao what a joke this thread is. The only shoes that sound like they might come out are the black and red xiii and the fire red v. Was this thread meant to be "what the shoe game hopes will release in 2012-2013?" Sorry for my ignorance, I didn't know that the shoe game and modern notoriety were the same site. Lock this crap up.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Lmao what a joke this thread is. The only shoes that sound like they might come out are the black and red xiii and the fire red v. Was this thread meant to be "what the shoe game hopes will release in 2012-2013?" Sorry for my ignorance, I didn't know that the shoe game and modern notoriety were the same site. Lock this crap up.

...Y post then???

Originally Posted by Shaq74

i want every one of these no matter how bad the quality

5d5651a4_smh2.gif

You must be a hypebeast

Chrome VIIIs are a must! I bet the stores will go crazy whenever these drop. In HS they were gone like hotcakes. Gave my super beaters away last year.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

To me the Vs are the hardest to buy despite the fact that I like the design. I have no problem with the soles yellowing, but the damn netting looks awful when it yellows. The shoe looks filthy. I am very hesitant to buy any more Vs because of this. They without a doubt age worse than any other Jordan. As I said, I can care less about the soles, but the netting is another story. No other Jordan has an upper that yellows as much/as quickly as the V netting. My 06 fire reds look great besides the now greenish yellow netting. I guess I will have to upgrade them next year as they are a great colorway.

QftMy 2011 white / red / blue patent V's are in excellent condition, but the netting on the tongue and sides are yellowing
frown.gif
Makes the shoes look older than what they really are.

Since there will be many 13s dropping in 2013 between men and GS styles, I would love to see some Black/Blue 13 lows

Back
Top Bottom