"Potentially Historic" Blizzard To Hit NY Tonight Through Tuesday Night

sheen parveen is always wearing those tight tops or the ones like in the first pic that just make her **** look incredible.

man you aren't kidding, I met her last year at Derby Days down at Philly Park

goooooooooood lord she is perfection

I'm sick of the mid 60 degree temps here in Charlotte, serious up! I ran in shorts and a tee after work on Friday. It's winter for crying out loud and we've seen zero snow in this area so far. You guys up north keep it safe though, keep those supplies stocked up.

chilled with a slurpee. yall are hyped! this is just frozen water cmon

You're forgetting the part where NYC >>>>> any place else.

So no need to move anywhere colder.
Nah, we actually like all 4 seasons. It's apart of why we're the greatest.
Is there a lack of salt in ATL or something? :lol:

I'm not saying ice can't be the worst and dangerous but c'mon ya city gotta be smart enough to prepare for things like this.

Cali just skips the ****** ones...

Word to Daniel Tosh
**** that whack *** Tosh.

Corny lame.
To all you guys ordering delivery, make sure yall tip your delivery guys well. 
What kind of coldhearted bastard orders takeout at all in this weather? :lol: :tongue:

Still though, never tip
I've got a 2015 AWD turbo performance car with torque vectoring technology and limited slip differentials.
I think I'll be good.
Superb 2.0 over here :lol: :smh:
Art thou sodium levels rising?
Perhaps you don't know the deal around here but let me know when you post proof. Any sodium is for the snow bruh.

as a youngling i was taught an old indian proverb:

"big flake, little snow; little flake, big snow."

the snow right now is coming down in very small flakes as it usually does here in new england with a blizzard like this with accumulation

2 to 3 feet of snow where I stay. Kids got no school and no work for me tomorrow. I like snow days :D
As long as I don't lose power.

Last edited:
This happens all over the world.. Only NYC would make light that it is an extremely big deal. From shoes, to shootings, to random food news, it is ALL about them. Great justification of the extreme cost of living.

IG is full of jokes right now full of NYCers hoping for some views/sympathy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom