Power Laces - The Auto Lacing Shoe

Why wait until 2015?

Inspired by 'Back to The Future II', thisproject is less 'Practical' than 'Proof of Concept', but hopefullyit'll tide you over until Nike comes out with something more polished.

Operation is quite simple- step into the shoe and a force sensor readsthe pressure of your foot and activates two servo motors, which applytension to the laces, tightening the shoe. A touch switch reverses theservos.

Source:http://www.instructables.com/id/Power-Laces-the-Auto-lacing-shoe/

Why wait until 2015?

Inspired by 'Back to The Future II', thisproject is less 'Practical' than 'Proof of Concept', but hopefullyit'll tide you over until Nike comes out with something more polished.

Operation is quite simple- step into the shoe and a force sensor readsthe pressure of your foot and activates two servo motors, which applytension to the laces, tightening the shoe. A touch switch reverses theservos.

Source:http://www.instructables.com/id/Power-Laces-the-Auto-lacing-shoe/

iLike alot but the only thing im worried about is being electrocuted or the shoes not working properly and the big ugly motor at the back of the shoe.. but what is the name this shoe?? i want to cop
nerd.gif

iLike alot but the only thing im worried about is being electrocuted or the shoes not working properly and the big ugly motor at the back of the shoe.. but what is the name this shoe?? i want to cop
nerd.gif

pass. i dont wanna walk around with that extra weight on my ankles but yeah pretty creative it's just not needed. Maybe for handicaps with no hands

pass. i dont wanna walk around with that extra weight on my ankles but yeah pretty creative it's just not needed. Maybe for handicaps with no hands

interesting to say the least

BUT

what if the machine goes crazy and tightens it and you lose circulation to your foot?

then what?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

interesting to say the least

BUT

what if the machine goes crazy and tightens it and you lose circulation to your foot?

then what?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom