POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Exactly my only gripe bout the episode. Why theee fuggg would Shawn go see his pops thennn hand him the gun. I seen 50 killing him from a mile away. But how he did it was cold blooded forreal...

How was Angela talking to Ghost earlier, named dropped Lobos and Ghost knew.

If he's as clean as he portrays to her shouldn't that have raised a flag?

Exactly my only gripe bout the episode. Why theee fuggg would Shawn go see his pops thennn hand him the gun. I seen 50 killing him from a mile away. But how he did it was cold blooded forreal...

After Sean admitted to Ghost that he was smashing Tasha, Ghost knew Sean would go see Kanan, and is the reason he didn't kill Sean himself, he knew 50 would 86 his own son for not being bout that life.

When 50 said you don't deserve to be my son.. Then pulls the trigger..

The thought came into my mind... I'm not sure whether or not to believe he's playing Kanan or real life Curtis Jackson.

Last edited:
Does Tommy know that Ghost is the reason Kanan was locked up?

I ask because Tommy was way too eager to let Kanan get close when Kanan came home, while Ghost told Tommy to keep Kanan at arm's length.

Kanan could tell Tommy that Ghost set him up & that'll have Tommy thinking Ghost will do the same to him if Ghost is serious about walking away from everything ( even when Ghost just got him out of jail :lol: )

So even if the plan is for Tommy to act like he's on Kanan's side, Kanan could manipulate Tommy by telling him about how Ghost operates when you disagree with him.

When 50 said you don't deserve to be my son.. Then pulls the trigger..

The thought came into my mind... I'm not sure whether or not to believe he's playing Kanan or real life Curtis Jackson.
Screen-shot-2013-07-09-at-11.29.37-AM.png

Does Tommy know that Ghost is the reason Kanan was locked up?

I ask because Tommy was way too eager to let Kanan get close when Kanan came home, while Ghost told Tommy to keep Kanan at arm's length.

Kanan could tell Tommy that Ghost set him up & that'll have Tommy thinking Ghost will do the same to him if Ghost is serious about walking away from everything ( even when Ghost just got him out of jail :lol: )

So even if the plan is for Tommy to act like he's on Kanan's side, Kanan could manipulate Tommy by telling him about how Ghost operates when you disagree with him.

I don't think Tommy knows.

But as for your other thought, Ghost could have already left Tommy in jail and just got him out. I don't think Tommy will be swayed by Kanan that easily.

And ultimately Ghost will tell Tommy that Kanan was the one who had the hit on them last season. Which is legit.

This episode! :smokin

Kanan too cold blooded man.
When Ghost took Sean's gun and called him a FN :rofl:
Tommy in the interrogation room with his mom :lol:

Ghost is so calculating..man

When Shawn tells him kanan knew he set him up..even tho he figured it already..his head goes up and he immediately start planning his next move.

And somehow Knox die right?
Could Angela really get Ghost locked up without implicating herself.

They not going get Ghost locked up. If anything Angela still just might end up holding out hope with her future with him.

Knox will die I believe as well.

As I watch again. I thought Tommy's mom was going to mention Ghost/Jaime and let the other Feds know that he in fact wasn't Ghost after all.

Ghost is so calculating..man

When Shawn tells him kanan knew he set him up..even tho he figured it already..his head goes up and he immediately start planning his next move.

And somehow Knox die right?
Could Angela really get Ghost locked up without implicating herself.

Knox has got to die ...both Ghost and Angela said let's wait til tomorrow, so I assume homie will be gone before the sun comes up.

Back
Top Bottom