POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I dislike Tasha for her greed. But like others have stated she is a stand up chick and will do anything for ghost because once upon a time he would've done the same. She been loyal except the whole Shawn thing which is merely a retaliation thing.

Ghost been too stupid to see that. I swear I hope Angie turn him in. So he can pick his face up off the ground.

She's definitely going to turn him down man. I see it coming.
She will probably get shot in the finale while almost catching ghost, and then will call it quits with him as Greg consoles her on her hospital bed.

Edit: and sorry for calling you man, if you're female

Last edited:
Lol thank you for the apology. I don't see why ppl don't look at the screen name and make the connection lol

Yea I saw that SN and knew (assumed) you were female, went ahead and typed "man" anyway out of habit.
Apologized out of habit too, my girl gets PISSED when I call her man.
She's Australian though, they get their panties in a bunch over everything so

Yea I saw that SN and knew (assumed) you were female, went ahead and typed "man" anyway out of habit.
Apologized out of habit too, my girl gets PISSED when I call her man.
She's Australian though, they get their panties in a bunch over everything so

Lol no worries. My bf does it to when he yells at me. Lol.

damn Cannan trying to take ghost out! :x :smh:

I thought we was cool, why you want me to die homie? *50 voice* :smh:

Serves Ghost right though.
Just a couple eps back he was telling Tommy to lay off getting Sean into the dirty work because he didn't want Kanan coming out to no money and no son, so in his mind he's already pushed Kanan out.

Before the show started, 50 said in an interview for about the show he was enjoying Producing and had now desire to be a main stay in the show. I think that might be a little white lie now

It's good to see Wire actors in new shows. Their characters don't change much. Wasn't Rolla in Marlo's crew in the wire?

This was a great episode! I agree the acting has improved.

Last edited:
That scene between him and stern gave me chills. Without turning this into a race thread...just goes to show you how blacks will never be viewed as equals or peers in some peoples eyes.

:smh:

I know sitting through conversations like that can't be easy. But damn Ghost still maintaining his professionalism and composure couldn't have been easy, I know in those shoes I would have been fighting really hard internally to not pop off and say something slick.

The thing about the kind of conversation Ghost and Stern had is this, when people treat you like that, it's more hurtful to them for you to act unaware of their bad attitude towards you, like you don't even know or care he is trying to take demeaning shots at you.

Same thing with racists or bigots, and the #1 reason why I don't care if someone is nor do I acknowledge someone who hates me because of my skin color. I act like I don't even comprehend their stubbornness.
Call me a N word and I'm not flying off the handle, I'm going to make you feel so stupid simply by showing you how un-important your ignorance is to me.

The thing about the kind of conversation Ghost and Stern had is this, when people treat you like that, it's more hurtful to them for you to act unaware of their bad attitude towards you, like you don't even know or care he is trying to take demeaning shots at you.

Same thing with racists or bigots, and the #1 reason why I don't care if someone is nor do I acknowledge someone who hates me because of my skin color. I act like I don't even comprehend their stubbornness.
Call me a N word and I'm not flying off the handle, I'm going to make you feel so stupid simply by showing you how un-important your ignorance is to me.
idk thats a tough 1

301216baller 301216baller it came with time and age for me. I wasn't always that way, especially in regard to the N word.
Now, I could care less, like if you wanna act that way and be stupid, I'm above educating your dumb ***, your parents and common sense should have done that for you.
Me getting mad won't overcome ignorance, no matter the situation that's ignorant

Tommy should play a paranoid coke head the whole time, he played it very well. Lmao

But can't front it was a good episode.

RIP to the little homie Rolla, kept it G till the end, knew it was 50 bum *** behind all of this. He has Ghost completely figured out

Last edited:
And if you were paying attention to the preview, Tasha gets no money if they divorce since its all illegal.

And if you were paying attention to the preview, Tasha gets no money if they divorce since its all illegal.

Exactly.

It's not like she can say to the judge "I want half, cause he's been moving 50 keys a month at 20 a key. And I would know where he hides his money...so he better pay up"

Truth only a few months old, and there's not much there yet.
The laundry businesses are fronts, and she knows she don't wanna open that can of worms.

So nothing for her to take.

Lala talking reckless cause she lonely and out of the loop....

Tasha has all the leverage in the world if she ask for a divorce, Ghost would settle outside of court to keep Tasha quiet

Tasha has all the leverage in the world if she ask for a divorce, Ghost would settle outside of court to keep Tasha quiet

She wouldn't bother to file for divorce cause of the spotlight it would create on their situation, and she knows she's got exposure.

Tasha may be loyal and in love with the street life, but she's not stupid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom