POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Shorty talking after the finale like Power is the Citizen Kane of TV dramas blew mine. Her head is bloated as hell
She is definitely her biggest fan.

She can't speak about Power without having a HUGE grin on her face like "yea this is all me"

She's always like

"in scene 4, the mirrors are there to signify Ghost not liking what he sees, but being unable to escape...."  

"in scene 8-the Club Scene, we chose yellow and green lights to signify Ghost's pause on Drugs, and then him being pulled back in the drug game"  

"in the final scene, we chose Trumpets and Symbols for the music to signify Tashas undying love for....."

Batch please.
roll.gif

ep def felt lazy and convenient, especially for a finale

im guessing angela vs sandoval will be big s4

i can also see tommy and tasha "getting closer" while ghost is locked up

did they ever say what happened to lala? did tommy really kill her? they never showed a body

dre and karen getting along for no good reason

why wasnt 50 face in the pic with tariq, only his arm?

do he really think they would go to the police?

dis dude knox just spilled out his evidence on sandoval like he was just going to let him walk out that apt.? :smh:

angie choch must be baron af. all those creamy nuts let off in her on the humble and the oven is empty and the stove is off. Somebody blew out the pilot light.

its gotta be her cuz ghost fasho got that poverty pull out game. knox might have had that finasteride jizz with the saw palmetto to keep his hair flowing and no juniors tho

I'm lookin forward to a violent next season with Ghost in prison now. It took them too long to blow Milan's head off. Why Dre hasn't tried to blow kanaans brains out is beyond me. He only has strength when he's told to put work in. I thought he was a "Shooter"?
Son literally had your daughters life in the balance..and u out here playin

Now when I watch this show I wonder why am I still watching. It's so far fetched and the street stuff seems like an after thought to this so called love story. It's become too soap opera like, and that's why so many women like it.

dis dude knox just spilled out his evidence on sandoval like he was just going to let him walk out that apt.? :smh:

He did all that to protect his family, but he would be ok with going to jail. As long as he had a deal :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: Dudes have the most simple minded reasons to not critique this show. I'm sorry, my mind still works. I like the show, otherwise I wouldn't be watching S3, but some of these plot holes, repetitiveness and decline is glaring. I really see nothing wrong with seeing that, don't get why folks get so worked up.

You mean to tell me Dre has a squad that he hasn't used to hunt Kanaan down?!?!? You serious? Kanaan said he had no moves. Nah, he has to kill Kanaan and lie to Ghost. :smh: Dre deserves death.

Didn't like Greg but seriously? Really? They didn't check anything out about his apt. "Welp he's dead and conveniently the leak. Open and shut case, Johnson!" :smh:

See ya'll next season

:lol: Dudes have the most simple minded reasons to not critique this show. I'm sorry, my mind still works. I like the show, otherwise I wouldn't be watching S3, but some of these plot holes, repetitiveness and decline is glaring. I really see nothing wrong with seeing that, don't get why folks get so worked up.
FACTS .... season was wild sloppy especially the last few.. finale was terrible

angie choch must be baron af. all those creamy nuts let off in her on the humble and the oven is empty and the stove is off. Somebody blew out the pilot light.

its gotta be her cuz ghost fasho got that poverty pull out game. knox might have had that finasteride jizz with the saw palmetto to keep his hair flowing and no juniors tho

:rofl:

I can def see Tasha and Tommy getting it in too. Tasha wants a big time drug dealer. Tommy wants an ebony empress. They gonna smash

She is definitely her biggest fan.

She can't speak about Power without having a HUGE grin on her face like "yea this is all me"

She's always like
"in scene 4, the mirrors are there to signify Ghost not liking what he sees, but being unable to escape...."  

"in scene 8-the Club Scene, we chose yellow and green lights to signify Ghost's pause on Drugs, and then him being pulled back in the drug game"  

"in the final scene, we chose Trumpets and Symbols for the music to signify Tashas undying love for....."

Batch please.

These actually sound like real quotes :lol:

She's extremely extra son like damn

Knox was talking like he was gon off the Henny. Son is too sharp for that he would never reveal the truth to Mike in his apartment with him ALONE. It would've been better if Knox was lying about the call and Mike just felt iffy about what he was saying and smoked him, Weak *** writing.

When the storyline changes the integrity of personality of the characters that means the writing is weak.

Tony Soprano, Avon Barksdale, Stringer Bell, Walter White, Omar, etc. all developed *** characters and we're in multiple situations where they made questionable decisions but the integrity of their characters were never questioned because it made sense. That's tantamount to great writing and character development.

That's something that this writer severely lacks

Knox was talking like he was gon off the Henny. Son is too sharp for that he would never reveal the truth to Mike in his apartment with him ALONE. It would've been better if Knox was lying about the call and Mike just felt iffy about what he was saying and smoked him, Weak *** writing.

When the storyline changes the integrity of personality of the characters that means the writing is weak.

Tony Soprano, Avon Barksdale, Stringer Bell, Walter White, Omar, etc. all developed *** characters and we're in multiple situations where they made questionable decisions but the integrity of their characters were never questioned because it made sense. That's tantamount to great writing and character development.

That's something that this writer severely lacks
Don't forget ghost removing a glove during a break in to leave a fingerprint smh

Exactly like COME ON :lol:

A ************ like GHOST Is the type to wear surgical gloves under his leather ones. Dude is extremely meticulous sons name is Ghost for god sakes

Let's totally of ignore the character traits and make him a complete idiot to tie up your loose ends because of your ****** writing.

Last edited:
How it played it at Knox crib was believable to me :lol:

Greg was not that smooth to keep that phone call to himself the fact that he didn't put 2 and 2 together before that say's a lot

Dude was on point and focused only when it was about ghost & angela

Last edited:

Greg was not that smooth to keep that phone call to himself the fact that he didn't put 2 and 2 together before that say's a lot

Sneaky Knox

A DEA agent ?

Come on

This wasn't Angie this was HIS BOSS who he realized is the leak.

Would've been better if Knox was acting scary after the call trying to rush him out the crib and Mike just smoked his ***

Last edited:
This finale felt lazy. The way they handled Milan, Ghost being sloppy, Tommy thinking he's smart.

Glad Knox got murked.

Tasha is a G

Dre going to get in trouble with Ghost next season for sure.

F#*K Angela for that move.

Knox was an idiot

Thought he would have just agreed with Mike and said yea we will pin it on Angela just to get him out the house.

Knew he was gonna die soon as mike showed up at the door. There was no way around it.

Ghost needs to pull his head out of his ***

"You still love me and I still love you, Angie"
Son sounds like a sucker. You was just knee deep in them chocolate Tasha yambs, why u still worked up on this B grade Lumidee?

How ?....son was risking everything working with the cartel why wouldn't he kill Greg with out a second thought, Greg didn't even go grab his gun . And Greg was gonna bring him in . In the middle of night ?

How ?....son was risking everything working with the cartel why wouldn't he kill Greg with out a second thought, Greg didn't even go grab his gun . And Greg was gonna bring him in . In the middle of night ?

Seriously like come on :smh:

Last edited:
[The Night of Spoilers below]

Wait, so you did watch The Night Of? Great, then let's discuss.

First off, Chandra kissed Nasir because she was hurting from a breakup. Then she smuggled drugs into prison for him to take to take the stand. So that meets your subjective bar of realism? If you thought that was also suspect as hell then I guess you're being consistent...but I feel like certain people like to throw shade at shows like Power but they turn a blind eye to shows like Night Of.

At the end of the day, all shows can be perceived as unlikely or improbable. I never took Power that seriously and always gave it credit because it was entertaining... it's like calling out Drake for not really living his lyrics or having a tough upbringing....as you can tell by his starpower, almost no one cares that he grew up rich. 

Some people, believe it or not, watch TV and listen to music to get entertained. Did you watch the Martian and criticize some of the measurements or physics were off? Did you watch Interstellar and just SMH the entire time? One of the shows you referenced and an undeniable classic, Breaking Bad, ended with a remote controlled machine gun installed in the back of a car going off and killing an entire group of villains. Lol. 

Again, no shade, just trying to understand where you draw your imaginary line for realism.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.sun-...0128-story,amp.html?client=ms-android-verizon

Night of wasn't too far off

Back
Top Bottom