POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

ghost had to have a camera in that office. also would implicate dre ho ***** if they got him bagging up pills with them chicks tho

I watch claws too but literally only for karrueche
laugh.gif

It's entertaining somewhat doe
that dock sex scene did get me interested but shes not built like neicy....them tittays and lips...oh my.

as I'm watching Claws I can't help but think about the full nude sex scenes would be with Niecy Nash fine ***.
karuueche look so ******* good bruh. still couldnt watch a whole episode of that **** tho

Are we ignoring how fly wrote a plot involving a 30 something year old smashing a 14-15 year old boy out of spite?

Are we ignoring how fly wrote a plot involving a 30 something year old smashing a 14-15 year old boy out of spite?

We gonna ignore it Bruh. LaLa fine as hell. Let Tariq do something right for once.

You sounding like the type to snitch upon finding out your homie is smashing the teacher :smh:

We gonna ignore it Bruh. LaLa fine as hell. Let Tariq do something right for once.

You sounding like the type to snitch upon finding out your homie is smashing the teacher
mean.gif
You sound like the type to believe 15 year olds are casually pulling 30 year olds

Out of spite. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You sound like the type to believe 15 year olds are casually pulling 30 year olds
Out of spite. :lol:
you must not watch the news ... Students downing teachers is real ..

Anyways this is a show where people are killing selling drugs and all other kind of illegal **** ... What's a 15 year old boy banging la la is out the norm?

At 15 I would be smashing someone older than me .. No questions asked ...

And **** the judge telling me she took advantage ... I know what I was doing and what I wanted ... I guess if the girl was my age it would of have been acceptable...

Last edited:
I mean I'm not taking it that serious. That's just a outlandish scenario to come up with. 

Last edited:
- Glad they finally resolved the DNA under the finger prints issue
- Why is Tariq such an unlikeable character? Lil dude lives in a penthouse, goes to private school and has everything a kid could want but he's still on some 'I hate my dad, I don't care if he gets the needle stuff'. Who does he think finances his lifestyle? :lol: I would be all for him getting his wig split if he weren't 14-15 years.
- How is he skipping school and his mom not knowing? Doesn't she get some kind of notification if dude just leaves at noon everyday?
- They just need to hurry up and reveal that the dude is prison is Tommy's dad. I'm not sure where this storyline is gonna go but we'll see. His dad extorting his best friend for money isn't a good way to start a relationship though.

Claws is a fun show and I'd smash Des, The white joint that's married to Uncle Daddy's... son? and Karruche can have it all.

Tariq's heel turn is going according to plan. Kanan is definitively doing EXCELLENT work.

What I don't get is why Ghost ain't ever heard of Bill Billicheck before?

I mean when Proctor told him his background and told him they both are from queens and the crew he controls are some heavy hitters. You'd think Ghost would know all about them. Doesn't make sense

Back
Top Bottom