POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Jus watched it. Knew Angela was gonna have some sort of hand in gettin ghost off, no pun....
Tommy always jus murkin folks without thinking lol...that's gonna come back somehow
It's time for Dre to really step up now. He deff gotta knock kanan off or set him up for it...
Deff best episode thus far...

Jus watched it. Knew Angela was gonna have some sort of hand in gettin ghost off, no pun....
Tommy always jus murkin folks without thinking lol...that's gonna come back somehow
It's time for Dre to really step up now. He deff gotta knock kanan off or set him up for it...
Deff best episode thus far...
The laziest **** ever if the writing team just frames kanaan for EVERYTHING. But wouldn't put it past em

The way Tariq talks to his sister. **** is funny to me lol

Top 5 scene in all of tv. Had me :D:D:D. Dude is so unnecessarily mean to her for no reason. Be having me gasping

20170717_040833.jpg

Last edited:
The fact that Tasha admitted to not knowing what Tariq is up to is making me mad, and the sister seeing all the **** he is doing and not saying anything is worse. I don't understand how he can be getting caught up in all that **** and still nobody is checking on him or following him.

Now that Angela is back on ghost side, she's gonna die. They not gonna make ghost choose between Angie and Tasha again. And we know he still love Angie. Sandoval gonna find out she knows and off her.

When the actor of Dre said a main character will die I didn't know who it would be but after this episode it's gotta be Angela

I too thought Sandoval is gonna end up killing her after that scene.

Hopefully she's not a ****ing idiot like Knox and doesn't approach him privately.

Silver get's on my nerves man. But Ghost needs him now.

Teresi not done with Ghost, he run that Jail. He about to make Ghost time in there real baad.

Why do I get the feeling that one of these home invasion situations is going to go south soon? 50 going to mess around and kill one of those kids and plant the evident on Tariq. Probably will be the situation that makes Dre grow some marbles and take 50 out.

Tariq allowing them to rob his friends? I guess he figures they're rich, but what about the kids you don't like?

The writing is so sloppy
So predictable
So dumb
But I can't stop watching

This is how I feel

a bunch of 30 something year old men hanging around teenagers?

I think this season has been tense

Which is what keeps people tuning in. 50 cent scenes are always hilarious

Tariq allowing them to rob his friends? I guess he figures they're rich, but what about the kids you don't like?
The first invasion he did was on the kid that he rolled up on at school wasn't it? I was pretty sure that was the same kid with the varsity jacket. I was trying to figure why he was hanging with him after all that happened at school, lmao

Finally some **** happened.

Of coure it ain't his gun Angela. You really thought he was that dumb to kill a cop and put the evidence in his office?
comeon.png

Tommy got to be bout the dumbest.... You killing US Marshall bruh?

Lala in her prime. Melo been watching this whole season like

tumblr_inline_oqxttaAfdU1qk5zer_540.gif

I too thought Sandoval is gonna end up killing her after that scene.

Hopefully she's not a ****ing idiot like Knox and doesn't approach him privately.

I swear if she call him like "We need to talk somewhere, come alone" :lol:

Why do I get the feeling that one of these home invasion situations is going to go south soon? 50 going to mess around and kill one of those kids and plant the evident on Tariq. Probably will be the situation that makes Dre grow some marbles and take 50 out.

I think that last situation is gonna come back up. Them old white women was profiling like hell. :lol:

Silver get's on my nerves man. But Ghost needs him now.

Teresi not done with Ghost, he run that Jail. He about to make Ghost time in there real baad.

Nah man. Ghost has him by the balls now. Plus, unless he's planning to kill ghost, he can't make a move against him. One word get out that Teresi killed the Solleti guy, and Him, his boy and wife are all food.

a bunch of 30 something year old men hanging around teenagers?

How do you get the security code to the crib of the kids you don't like and have a fellowship with? You have the advantage with guys you know.

And facts. That's a weird *** connection. They giving him drugs and having girls give him the box. It's like a other world version of what Captain did to Peter pan son in Hook.

The first invasion he did was on the kid that he rolled up on at school wasn't it? I was pretty sure that was the same kid with the varsity jacket. I was trying to figure why he was hanging with him after all that happened at school, lmao
That was weird as hell to me too. I'm like, wait, yall boys? Why he going at your fam then?

My homie spazzed on the stand though lmaooooooo. 0 to 100 million in 2 seconds. mf this, mf that lmaooo. Like, chill lil beh. So much for handling the pressure. That dude broke day 1.

Back
Top Bottom