POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Why people so extra with this ****? Over s character

Weird since the girl in general is alive and people making obituary **** SMH

I just think its stupid since she isn't even an important character. Just like her baby sister, she offers absolutely nothing to the show. Her absence will not be noticed.

the series literally started with ghost reuniting with angela

that's the only point of reference aside from stuff kanan told tariq and what tasha and tommy complain about

True. But Ghost didn't have all these problems before Angie came along. He got sidetracked and thrown off. Especially since he had to do so much to keep his true self hidden from her.

I might be the only one that rock with Dre. He did Julio dirty but he playing the game.

Lets see how much you rock with his ***** made *** next week when Kanan get a hold of him, :rofl:. Dude finally stepped up and he botched the hit, lol. Kanan is a beast though, I can't front. But Dre knew that since he was locked up with him, he should have went harder.

Ghost, tommy and kanaan team up against o dawg next season.

Riq puts in the work on ray ray.

There's another "twist" "wrench" in the mix.

Bodies fall.

Last season upon us.

yeah all 3 will get back together I just left tommy off cause I want him to die lol

I hate him more than any other character aside from angela

tariq aint even try to get help :smh:

he gotta put two and two together that shorty set him up

if ghost make him murk that girl :wow:

ray ray was more than likely sending those texts to Tariq's phone

she's gonna end up telling tariq how to find ray

dre's not but I still see them teaming back up if kanan doesn't die soon
Why the **** would Ghost team up with Dre?

1. Dre turn his back on legit life
2. Dre was running drugs in Ghost clubs
3. Dre killed Julio
4. Dre .....

Unless they want to continue to push the agenda of Ghost being incompetent the entire next season ..this will not happen.

Why the **** would Ghost team up with Dre?

1. Dre turn his back on legit life
2. Dre was running drugs in Ghost clubs
3. Dre killed Julio
4. Dre .....

Unless they want to continue to push the agenda of Ghost being incompetent the entire next season ..this will not happen.
Ghost don't know any of that

What did Larenz Tate do again???? Enlighten me please....

I can see Ghost or Tommy getting locked up again.... that girl that heard Ghost on TV speaking Spanish gonna tell and try to build evidence, proctor is gonna snitch.

So proctor is gonna snitch with the evidence he has.

Ghost and Tommy end up in prison.....

Show turns into Prison Break.

tariq aint even try to get help :smh:

he gotta put two and two together that shorty set him up

if ghost make him murk that girl :wow:

I just saw the preview for the finale. It looks like Ghost and TOmmy went up in Kanan apt building, so I'm assuming they think Kanan was responsible. Which I would understand since Kanan already went after Tariq. If that is the case it means Tariq didn't tell them who was really responsible for Raina's death. What is this kid's deal? Your sister gets murked defending you and you just let it ride to protect yourself?
I don't get that.

I just saw the preview for the finale. It looks like Ghost and TOmmy went up in Kanan apt building, so I'm assuming they think Kanan was responsible. Which I would understand since Kanan already went after Tariq. If that is the case it means Tariq didn't tell them who was really responsible for Raina's death. What is this kid's deal? Your sister gets murked defending you and you just let it ride to protect yourself?
I don't get that.
But wasn't Kanan in the car with them loading clips in the backseat?

/\ I think you referring to the pic that dude above you is talking about.

Someone in here posted a screen cap of all of them in a car together. I assumed it was from season 2 but maybe it was from a leak.

Back
Top Bottom