POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Leanbae

nataliekpaul

22280865_1509828019106529_2940122598370967552_n.jpg

21373638_125714938078710_6703758820167909376_n.jpg

20838834_701956756665817_2565588419228991488_n.jpg
DAMN WHO DEY? HBO you can take all my money most certainly will be getting it now. DAMN they/her BAD. About to catch up on the show POST HASTE.

Do we have a thread for that show yet need to subscribe ASAP.

there are more pics to the right and its the ***** birthday so i bumped the thread

but since were playin this game

im confused why u watch shows with shirtless men?
:stoneface:
Can't be serious?

If it is his birthday then post a pic with dude wearing a shirt and be done with it.

Cut the fugazi moves dude, post a pic of dude shirtless and then act stupid. :smh:

what fugazi move you act like i made the damn post

its shaderoom put up a pic of the **** shirtless get mad at them

and furthermore you actin like you dont see the ***** shirtless in the damn show

talkin about cut the fugazi moves stop trying so damn hard to make a joke at someone else expense

what fugazi move you act like i made the damn post

its shaderoom put up a pic of the **** shirtless get mad at them

and furthermore you actin like you dont see the ***** shirtless in the damn show

talkin about cut the fugazi moves stop trying so damn hard to make a joke at someone else expense
Did Shaderoom post the pic on here, no you did. I ain't mad either way asked a question then you wanted to play dumb like you didn't know why I asked the question.

I don't see anybody else posting shirtless pics of dudes.

Don't really need to try hard to make a joke at someone's expense you make a joke out of yourself enough on the site.

titang545 titang545 before you respond to me respond to ghoststpatrick ghoststpatrick question

As I said its the ***** birthday so I used their post

You actin like I arbitrarily just post men pics

And its not playin dumb ***** do u hide ur eyes when men are shirtless?

How tf u watching the show then?

Hell the pic came from the show so tf?

what fake tough talk? Did i threaten you?

Im jus not gon stand for ur bs tryna play me sweet

You know your damn self in real life you not lettin no homo **** slide so why should I?

Anybody know where i can catch season 4 or 5? My folks have xfinity and they dont have a deal with showtime for streaming.

I got appletv so ive been watching on hulu but they stopped at season 3.

Back
Top Bottom