POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Ghost so *****
Getting punked by everybody
Man make Kanaan the main character
Kill everybody off
And start fresh

Angela is the dumbest lawyer in the world. Her boss tells her about the tracker, so naturally she takes the tracker off of Tommy’s car and then brings it to her apartment

Kanan sending that bitmoji was hilarious :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ghost: Raina would want me to be different
5 Minutes Later
Ghost: Hi Angie

Last edited:
That Kendrick **** was horrible. Absolutely awful. No defending it

Tasha mom with the "you bought the wrong cake" line was too funny :lol:

They unintentionally make Tasha a worse character than she already is. Shes the reason for that whole outburst towards Ghost

They managed to make Tariq more unlikable

The characterization of Ghost this season has just been awful. Now the ***** is a born again Christian. This **** is stupid. They just need to make a Tommy and Kanan spinoff and cancel this ****

I actually thought it was a good episode for a change but I'm easily entertained lol

Kendrick killed it IMO

Still cracks me up how nobody knew they was twins till last season

They said it in the first season people just don't pay attention :lol:

Everybody knew ... majority forgot

Ita not like they acted like twins, were portrayed as twins, or even were treated by their parents as being twins/same age.

Their 2 acting styles didnt even seem to be the same age. To me Raina would be at least 2-3years younger.

Everybody knew ... majority forgot

Ita not like they acted like twins, were portrayed as twins, or even were treated by their parents as being twins/same age.

Their 2 acting styles didnt even seem to be the same age. To me Raina would be at least 2-3years younger.
You ever grow up with boy/girl twins in your family? It was more accurate than you know

Ya'll were on point with mentioning the tracker right before this episode. Now they just suddenly bring it up.

How do you even talk to someone after they were about to kill you :lol: Best friend :lol:

Tasha out in public at usual spots hugged up and bringing dude around her kids. And why would the cops come to her house at night to tell her information?

We already have a black on the team? and three black dudes are just sitting there? that was Stern's one comeback?

The Kendrick scenes :lol: It was totally unnecessary, but entertaining. That and Survival of the Fittest playing in the background. 50 didn't need him to kill them.

So they have advanced a few months since Tariq has been in school and coming home? Tommy letting Riq drive stick on a New York City street for his first time driving.

It's funny how everyone uses their own phones and talks openly on them.

Tommy is an idiot. Not realizing the tracker was on his car and she took it off.

Drunk James :lol: Him not even showing up for his sons birthday.

Happy Birthday Raina :rofl: Who thinks of this.

Tariq trying to make him feel guilty and saying that Ghost is the reason Raina's dead :rofl: Then running to 50.

I liked this episode, a lot of funny stupid stuff happen.

Drunk Ghost is funny, when he came back home drunk :lol:

And Angela just gon take the tracking device to her crib knowing ppl think she’s already shady :smh:

That lawyer is so weaselly and cringey. Sniffing up Tasha's *** to stay away from the criminal ghost when she the one who wants him to be ghost.

Wait whole time the tracker was just some stick it air freshener on the front of whip? Ain't nobody seen that for like a year?
I love how she casually removes the tracker, something she was just told had been turned on without her knowledge because she can't be trusted......................And just brings that joint to her house. :lol:

Dirty Mack Lawyer is way too good at his role. He's playing that role to perfection

I don't know get why Tariq wants to go to jail so badly. If he had a twitter, he'd definitely tweet that he was the one who shot Ray Ray

Wait whole time the tracker was just some stick it air freshener on the front of whip? Ain't nobody seen that for like a year?

In all honesty how many times do you check underneath the back of your whip?

Feds pressing Tommy’s Pops for some real info and he come back to them with just “ Tommy washing money at Ghosts club” no evidence or detailed info and feds got excited :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom