POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Man I read somewhere that 50 trying to have Power keep going after this season. That's not something the world needs

maybe a prequel season that shows kanan and ghost back in the days before they set him up. Then lead into the events of the first season

Can’t remember if I had it before but I feel this show was truly robbed

A lot of plots got rushed so badly because they didn’t always know if they would be cleared for the next season.
Having only 10-12 episodes a season for the type of storylines just isn’t enough at all

If they were guaranteed seasons prior if gives them more wiggle room

Like said above I don’t think we need a prequel unless it’s about Ghost, Tommy, and Kanan being all together before he got set up

Reactions: Ube
i rarely watch tv outside of the news, award shows, and live sporting events but between power and snowfall im good for the fall

ECexE-EWkAAAEBc

^ :sick:

If Ghost doesn’t get murked or locked up at then end, I’m gonna be pissed. He’s the worst character on the show. His entire downfall was because of some weak *** yams.

After last season being so trash I cancel my starz account but I’ll have to come back to watch this failure of a show lol. I hate it but still watch smh, guess I need to see it till the end.

Back
Top Bottom