POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Riq catching Ls all over the place...
bst.gif

Letting some random yambs bring down his Adderall Empire, thinking that he could get away with cutting so much product, and now the dad he hates so much gotta save his fragile ***

Yo wavycrocket wavycrocket ....
tumblr_p97o7ue1Xi1rdfwwzo10_540.gif

Under what grounds did the school have to expell Tariq if all the Dean had was a bag of baby aspirins?

This show is awful but it's not becoming Fast & Furious to me. So ****in awful and fake that I'm entertained. This was my favorite episode in a long time.

Riq catching Ls all over the place...
bst.gif

Letting some random yambs bring down his Adderall Empire, thinking that he could get away with cutting so much product, and now the dad he hates so much gotta save his fragile ***

Yo wavycrocket wavycrocket ....
tumblr_p97o7ue1Xi1rdfwwzo10_540.gif

I guarantee Riq is going to come out on top some way. Minor setback for a major comeback. It’s spooky tho. But my dawg gon prevail. #TrustinRiq

D529920E-CE41-4E53-B0FB-4B6DD0934C54.gif
670232D1-DA29-43E5-9BEA-F3190465EF5D.gif

episode was entertaining. Best one in a while imo. Hate Riq so much. Feel bad for Proctor's daughter but it is what it is

Saxe still being on that case is nuts :lol:. He got like 10 witnesses killed. Man is sadistic, with a hard on for Ghost.

I mean it’s not like he’s wrong about Ghost

I thought it was crazy that he met with a confidential informant in broad daylight in the middle of the street

Back
Top Bottom