POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I’m going to rationalize Tommy using the AR as him wanting to destroy Ghost’s penthouse

And Zigg going to end up being like 6ix9ine. Zigg will turn out to be Burberry Single Dad’s confidential informant who set a trap for Tasha to get busted

Seeing ghost with the ear ring and having a few drinks giving me hope. Drunk Ghost is long over due.

And I hope somehow Sacks ends up in jail
tenor.gif

Last edited:
The feds think Ghost is John Gotti & they left the girl in that apartment after they found out Ghost knew where she was? Weren’t they moving Dre from spot to spot?

How did Tommy know that Proctor was a snitch?

Im missing something or they didnt write it in

When Tommy was in the closet, Saxe (for no reason at all :lol: )told the girl that they turned Proctor. Then Tasha told Tommy that she saw Proctor at Ghost crib with luggage.

If Proctor’s not telling, no need to leave home from Tommy’s POV

How did Tommy know that Proctor was a snitch?

Im missing something or they didnt write it in
Tommy overheard Saxe tell the female snitch that Proctor was going to snitch on Tommy right before he canceled her never ending winter.

How the heck did Saxe get his job? Dude is damn near guilty for everybody that's getting killed now. It's almost as if they're trying to have him take over the drug empire on the last episode.

I missed how the girl turned on Riq. I was watching the game on my tablet on mute and this at the same time lol

I missed how the girl turned on Riq. I was watching the game on my tablet on mute and this at the same time lol

She was working for someone else the whole time setting him up.

When she was in his dorm room she saw he was out and text somebody. Then she saw where his stash was at.

Chess not checkers

Back
Top Bottom