POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Its a shame what Dre turned into, hopefully my mans Jamie from Top Boy lives up to my aspirations for Dre.

A NTer called him a bowlegged black iced out ninja turtle...lmao.

This thread is better than the show. wavycrocket wavycrocket stay having me rollin with the Riq hashtags. I hate that lil MFer lol.

At this point, I'm just watching so that I can keep up with all the comments after each episode. :lol:

The posts about all the ****ery in each episode and wavycrocket wavycrocket 's never ending stanning for Riq's shenanigans are the highlights for me.

Mind you his bro just gave Proctor the glizzy earlier that episode too, and asked if he needed anything handled...so we already knew yo was bout that action...but naw he only steps up on some G **** AFTER proctor is massacred...the writers def forgot who the brother was supposed to be :lol: :smh:
It seems like they're setting one of the spin-offs up to be around Proctor's bro :pimp:

15 episodes and we got 9 left......After the ghost and tommy showdown, what else is there? Jason gonna end up dead in like 3 episodes, Vincent should've died last episode, that FBI ish ain't going nowhere, Dre Wick either getting murked or becoming the drug kingpin

15 episodes and we got 9 left......After the ghost and tommy showdown, what else is there? Jason gonna end up dead in like 3 episodes, Vincent should've died last episode, that FBI ish ain't going nowhere, Dre Wick either getting murked or becoming the drug kingpin

Thats why I feel like a lot of these episodes are just fluff/fillers

Is H&M selling the Kanan :nerd::nerd::nerd:
Screenshot_20191001-203433_Chrome.jpg

#NTNeverForget

Tariq got his *** beat by a bag for potatoes but filled it with Clementines.

#WASHED #TariqAintIsh #TryinToBeGhostEndUpBeingCasper

Think about all the dirt Riq did....and he got baby sat by some Italians for a weekend, and hit with some tangerines for :15 seconds :lol:

2A258229-B0CC-4DBA-90FD-F73B89897048.gif

Still got his Rollie. Still going to be the plug. Still got the chain. Still goin to #Rise2Power. That ain’t nothing to a Boss.

Peons to Riq. Tuh ??‍♂️??

Think about all the dirt Riq did....and he got baby sat by some Italians for a weekend, and hit with some tangerines for :15 seconds :lol:

2A258229-B0CC-4DBA-90FD-F73B89897048.gif

Still got his Rollie. Still going to be the plug. Still got the chain. Still goin to #Rise2Power. That ain’t nothing to a Boss.

Peons to Riq. Tuh ??‍♂️??

Lmaooo he got shook by some Clementines tho! Sounds like a washed boss to me! I’m gonna refer to him as Casper now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom