POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Soooo for the longest Ghost tried to go clean get out the game while Tasha kept b***** n moaning about it all while falling for the cleanest of clean *****?

Fast forward Ghost has to get back in the game because the italians have Riq, Tasha gets word of it and is pissed off that Ghost is back in.

Meanwhile Riq gets busted for being in the game cuz he sucks at it. Tasha & Ghost tell him to drop it and go to school only for a day later Tasha to say "i cant lose another child, so ill teach you the game the right way". Even though the whole reason they lost a child is because Riq flunked the intro course to the game :emoji_expressionless:

She's a terrible mother and wife. They could have gone legit if she let James be James instead of Ghost.

They were running around last episode to get $2M but can buy houses and pay people off the next
Qq7hr32.png

Derek and Tate :rofl:

Dre Wick, Spanky and 2 Bit are the best part of the show. Don't bite the apple Tommy :lol:

That LaLa and Ghost scene made no sense. Suddenly Ghost has money? They're doing everything possible to have LaLa in as many scenes as possible.

Tate thought he was going to get offed :rofl:

Ghost angry face > Tommy's

This Jason storyline :smh:
Corrected

Soooo for the longest Ghost tried to go clean get out the game while Tasha kept b***** n moaning about it all while falling for the cleanest of clean *****?

Fast forward Ghost has to get back in the game because the italians have Riq, Tasha gets word of it and is pissed off that Ghost is back in.

Meanwhile Riq gets busted for being in the game cuz he sucks at it. Tasha & Ghost tell him to drop it and go to school only for a day later Tasha to say "i cant lose another child, so ill teach you the game the right way". Even though the whole reason they lost a child is because Riq flunked the intro course to the game :emoji_expressionless:

- keisha worried about testifying for Tasha and cleaning money thru her shop
- Keisha is freaked out that she has to dump a gun
- Next episode shes ready to be in on the Jimenez kidnapping
- keisha beats up a kid, and also tells tommy she's down for him etc
- keisha is in on moving all the product from Jason as well as starting the idea of the campaign robbery
- fastforward a week keisha crying talking about we cant be in the game forever i want a life house family

Its like the people who write the show forget about all the character development, basically whatever they feel like doing week to week is how things will go. This is a rough last season, everything is changing week to week. One thing I don't understand is how Tasha is going to teach Tariq this is such a stupid plot point, she helped Ghost doing back end stuff, she wasn't a corner boy killing people moving up in the game. Whatever though i'm sure this will all work out in the end "Because Power" :rofl:

That's honestly what it's like being with women so maybe that's their dose of reality.

That was prolly one of the worst writing episodes I have ever seen. Show had a great run, at this point it's just a comedy and im ready to finish it off.

However just go hip to snowfall, almost caught up, now that is a SHOW!

Since season 1 its been winter time the entire show. When these MFs gonna have a christmas episode!? At least Yaz can feel "loved" with some gifts

Tasha moved in to her lil apartment and they gave baby girl a cameo. We've had at least 5 scenes now in Tasha apt and baby girl aint nowhere to be seen.

I guess they dropped the whole missing person search for Silver's sweet self

I don't want to lose a child :lol:

and only people who don't know what they're doing get killed and arrested :lol:

As if Tasha knows the game better than Ghost. This chick is Yoda now?

You can tell a bunch of women write this.
:lol: What gets is he finally said "ok, I'll just go to school and be a good kid" she's like nope, let's did the thing we just did all this to get you out of.

Back
Top Bottom