POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Senator O Dog still trying to clap up Ramona :lol: . “Ramona you already had your chance to learn about my best attribute. Your lost boo.”:lol:

Sax getting ran’d down on while beating his meat :rofl:
QLg7Noe.png

I don't even care now, Power's FB just posted the whole scene so I am going to talk about this openly now. I gotta give it to this show when they kill somebody they don't hold back, that headshot was brutualllllll but great at the same time.

Tasha is going to have major problems or Ghost will because of that body. I don't understand how Lala said she was about that life, to not about that life and wanted to go to the suburbs, than saying she was bored. Typical chick never happy :rofl:

Again Sax getting rolled up on :rofl:

Lets see how this all plays out but i'm glad people are starting to get killed and the story is somewhat progressing after this episode.

Bro! Nobody cares about the Queens C.P.
RIP Raina but she didn’t accomplish anything.

Y’all not talking bout Eric Stark??

But cmon. One of them should be locked up by now.

Damn...swear on everything....Tommy lose literally everybody that matters to him. No wonder he's so ****ed up. Son has terrible luck with relationships

That cop with old j.lo voice sooooo damn sexy to me with her lesbian ***. No pull out game.

He canceled Holly and his pops
That ain’t bad luck that MF is just a nut

But...he had to. Holly was a dirtbag snitch and he thought his pops was snitching. Both were business. The bad luck is that 3 people in his life all snitching. And the only one not is his doofy *** mama

Bro! Nobody cares about the Queens C.P.
RIP Raina but she didn’t accomplish anything.

Y’all not talking bout Eric Stark??

But cmon. One of them should be locked up by now.
Yo what the hell is it suppose to even be
I don’t even remember
Like a statue
A community center
Or what
What the hell is it

But...he had to. Holly was a dirtbag snitch and he thought his pops was snitching. Both were business. The bad luck is that 3 people in his life all snitching. And the only one not is his doofy *** mama
Actually his mama snitched on him to Lala lol

That cop with old j.lo voice sooooo damn sexy to me with her lesbian ***. No pull out game.
Better hope she don't get the strap

I don’t even remember
Like a statue
A community center
Or what
What the hell is it
I think t was all of the above but we really won't know since Ghost pissed it away by fake trying to be Governor

I don’t even remember
Like a statue
A community center
Or what
What the hell is it

Community Center I thought or was it supposed to be a complex?

Riq wasn't impressed with a b-ball court naming after him :lol:

This show is all kind of funny.

Back
Top Bottom