POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Ghost disrespected Tate so bad. :lol:

Ghost was letting his nuts hang and swang this episode.

It's just too much f'ery and I'm been real entertained by it. Watch it be some random mfer that shot him. That brother of the latina girl that was about testify on him.

isn’t he dead? Unless that was her man they killed in the first episode

Can someone clear some things up for me. First off what, What's with them calling it a midseason finale? Doesn't the show usually go 10 eps for the whole season? Are they doing 20 or something?

Also, who was shooting at Ghost and Tommy? Why did Tommy just leave Ghost and dip? And who was the dead dude on the floor?

my theory:

it was Riq and this is his moment of truly learning and becomign Ghost. Ghost has always put himself first for everything in Riq's eyes.
Riq shot Ghost and will say he had to defend himself from his pops for framing him for ray ray's murder...

I’m gonna say it was neither of the 7 and it was “Q” Tasha ol outta the blue fling. Typical Courtney Kemp fashion, jus because!

#BecausePower

Ghost sonning Tommy to let him know he aint **** without him

AlertUnsightlyIndusriverdolphin-size_restricted.gif

Ghost ethering Tate's whole existence

Ghost telling Tasha I done replaced you twice over

Ghost telling Tariq to hold his own nuts. Watch yo mouf boy

Ghost telling Dre how much of a **** boy snake he is

Ghost giving the ghost of Kanan a final **** you

That burned Tasha soul when Ghost said "I'm moving on with Romona, you free to live your life".

My mother said something about in the after show it was said that he’s dead. I didn’t watch it...

anybody can validate it?

Yes Courtney was on Power Confidential and said that he's not dead. She also said that it's only one of the 7 folks shown that shot him. His IG post after the episode aired felt like a goodbye more than anything, but we shall find out in a couple of months.

And where the hell did Paz come from all of a sudden? She was ghost for a minute after the funeral, now all of a sudden she got beef wit ghost
This episodes should've been called Ghost's Ghost.
Angela's ghost was in town and probably stopped by Paz to tell her Jammie didn't kill her.
Only ghost that's missing is Terry Silvers ghost.
But he will probably visit Saxe and the other feds for f'n up his case even in death.

IMG_20191104_211759_888.jpg

Back
Top Bottom