POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

So I’m on the 8th episode of season 5, and though I don't exactly feel the same way, I can see how people feel like the quality and dipped and the show had jumped the shark. **** is all over the place :rofl:

And I’m hoping Tariq and Dre & Spanky’s homie get mopped up already. Easily the most unlikeable characters in this whole series.

GHOST STILL FALLING

The other day I was thinking, whatever happened to that girl that Tariq was moving weight with at private school? I think it's funny that they introduced her character, gave her a couple of scenes only to completely forget about her in the middle of the season.

this show was the absolute worst about introducing characters and story lines only to drop them randomly.

Easy they forgot her like the other daughter WHO IS COMPLETELY MIA

Bruh ...

This **** is so ****ing wack ..... I can't stand it .... I almost quit watching everything a few times this season.

Writers entire intent this season was to assassinate Ghost characters and make him not likeable. However, they failed to realize this was done a long time ago.

A MF that went from being so calculated a real street dude to this BS.

I ****ing hate this show now man ..... BS as ending.

Probably have agent sax or dre doing the deed, and having the cop realize the mistake she did.

Having him triumph at the end of the show would redeem itself and highlight how all our government are full of corrupt people would be my ideal ending and subliminal msg.

Him getting tasha and tariq out of all the mess as well.

I mean he got expelled

she gonna follow him to a new school? :lol:
Gullible...

There was so much **** going on there ...

First she was with it ...

Then it looked like she was working with someone else because she stated supply was running low and she keep a lookout.

Then it seems like she the one that gave him up.

That entire thing was garbage....

The entire show is garbage ...

Now you have people randomly following Ghost then going ham on Ghost when tommy dissapear and showing black hitta ... like wtf .. the show is almost over and they have this plot.

Dumb ***** about to flip Dre but according to Sax lawyer the judge didn't want no collaborating witness of people he knew are friends or enemy etc but yet dumb cop goes try to plant a story with Dre. Makes sense ...

Entire thing is horrible... by far one of the best shows turnt to ****.

Not to mentioned that the connect got killed and no one is rolling on Ghost or Tommy or even Dre .... yet all then dudes always l knew where all of then were at all times.

Caca.

whatever happened to the tariq/teacher side plot
*Courtney Kemp in her office*
tenor.gif

Just thinking back on the show....

a woman hearing his voice was a plot much more important to the show than tommy killing a federal agent?

the lady proved to be nothing more than another body for tommy and an easy payoff for ghost...

ghost even got hemmed up thus bringing us the classic Charlie Murphy scene RIP....

but tommy kills a federal agent and it goes nowhere?

dre gets to be dre wick and kill the black states attorney for saving his life but they let sacks stay on and create this annoying J.No cop to continue his storyline.

the show died when Kanan survived imo

Back
Top Bottom