POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

ehhh…..he TOO soft. I get the origin story and descent into madness…but the guy they casted to play him simply don’t fit. Even compared to his friends who are virtually the same.

That’s like casting a prime Corey in the house, to play somebody :lol:. This lil dude is even far more softer looking/sounding and every wise.

Bad casting.

Lmaooo facts

He is :lol:. Buddy didn’t even audition for the part 🤦🏾‍♂️ :lol:

D87C87FB-AE7A-4E97-874E-E348BCD1C63F.jpeg

3366E1D5-4E7B-47E8-A58A-75AC9204FEFB.jpeg

FAF6A1C4-4923-4A1A-BA48-DB7712676B28.jpeg

Lmaooooooo I knew it.

He look too soft.

No way 50 chose him.

Could’ve at least got someone from the hood to play it. Another Franklin.

Parents are plugged in

I like the show and i think series has potential, when kanan gets older, i think dude that gonna play him is better, or is he in high school whole first season?

Franklin though, he was Soft as hell before he became the plug. Not often one breaks from wimp to pimp but I’m sure it’s happened, like in Franklins case.

I knew Drug Queen Bae looked familiar. She was ok this show called Madam Secretary, binged that during the panny last year

Cut it out man. If you’re about it when you’re older, you showed signs at a young age.

You guys and your “theories” haha.

You're acting like dudes come out the womb hard lol. Life happens, and circumstances arise that takes their innocence away and exposes the hard truth of the world they live in. Some sooner than others.

Back
Top Bottom