POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

So this man gets the keys to Uniques car and steals a coat....
No putting a bomb in his car
No digging for information that he could use on him
Just a ugly *** coat.......

Once again I have to mention how terrible of a leader Raq is... Her son is messing everything up yet she's taking it out on the members of her crew that you would think she needs in order to take on Unique....

Her son kills a rival and rags hiss homeboy into it, but instead of her making the homeboy a soldier in her crew she has him killed in an attempt to stop the rival from starting a war that ends up happening anyway.
Her son lets a chick get the info on their stash spot and her idea is to have her top soldier act as a spy even though everybody, including the rivals, know how loyal he is to her.
Her son decides to be Chef D Boy with his Great Value skills and makes some death on arrival dope, but she blames her brother and pushes him out of the crew...... Man am I glad I'm not down with her at the moment.

i agree.What you’re saying are the primary reasons i do no like this spin-off. Alot of it is just plain dumb. And I’m still not seeing how these events are tuning young kanan into a bad@$$

wof-      B_cau__     Pow__.png

Marvin get to redeem himself by Saving Lou so that’s good .
I promise I still don’t understand why Lou was walking all Willy Nilly after trying to clap Nique lieutenant then he willingly tell him at the diner . You’d think these dudes would be moving a lot smarter .
Specially Raq , they know where you and your family stay at .

Yea Kanans Moms so concerned bout yo not being in the business but the only thing she does is scold him after he already messes up :lol: :smh: …She just let him run around the neighborhood all crazy and wonder why he stay in some **** :lol: :smh:

The one brother gotta stop crashing whips tho, I know he can think of a better way :smh:

Random thoughts

I believe Lou took ‘Nique’s coat the same way ****** steal other ****** jewelry and dare them to get it back from them.

Raq, Lou, and Marv move around so footloose and fancy-free to be knee deep in beef with ****** with more dough and soldiers… smh. I been saying that since the first beef they were in when Kanan murdered $1.20. Raq whippin around Queens in a hot *** white range LOL. Marv in the aftermarket paint benzes with gold rims and what not.

The first scene of this show was telling of the type of dude young Kanan is… his moms had to teach him how to defend himself at 10. His moms always bailing him out of every situation. His moms is an enabler yet she doesn’t really want him in the streets smh.

Juke still my favorite character and Hailey Kilgore is a great actress at times.

Raq be killing me the way she talks through her teeth.

Marvin get to redeem himself by Saving Lou so that’s good .
I promise I still don’t understand why Lou was walking all Willy Nilly after trying to clap Nique lieutenant then he willingly tell him at the diner . You’d think these dudes would be moving a lot smarter .
Specially Raq , they know where you and your family stay at .

Power being Power.

dunno if y’all are watching this on cable or what but they show the previews for the next episode at the end of the current one… and it appears Marv is in good graces again with Raq… looked like they were in a church too… hope it ain’t have anything to do with Lou as his character has grown on me (pause) the last 2-3 eps. Before that dude came off as a sucker that only knows how to make the light skinned dude selfie face every time he’s on camera.

I doubt they kill Lou off this fast. They definitely going to make something of that record label stuff and I'm sure Crown is going to do some major heel turn against him after being forced to sign over half of the company. Plus Lou girl still makes me believe she's going to give up the booty to somebody in the industry.

Can one of y'all send me a link to the latest episode? Not showing up on my firestick for some reason

It's episode 9 right?

Idk what's going on but idk what y'all talking about. .

Episode 8 started with Raq cutting Kanan's hair and ended with ol girl dead on the carpet right?

Further examples of Power being Power

Shemar Moore eavesdropping on Marvin and Becky in the bar like he could actually hear them.

Raq coming up with an elaborate plan to kill dude. When she could have just shot him in the house.

As the season has gone on it's gotten more enjoyable and more Powerish. I applaud the writers.

My first thought was that Lou stole the jacket to set Nique up by planting it somewhere

Now Marvin hungry, dumb, musty and a former junky who's 0-2 when trying to use cars as a weapon. Driving into gunfire like he a action hero

My first thought was that Lou stole the jacket to set Nique up by planting it somewhere

Now Marvin hungry, dumb, musty and a former junky who's 0-2 when trying to use cars as a weapon. Driving into gunfire like he a action hero

Part of the budget is him crashing cars. Fire the directors tbh.

Back
Top Bottom