POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

You guys are honestly ruining the good vibes around here with all this arguing over a tv show script

outta here with that nonsense man.
It's ENTERTAINMENT. Shut up and enjoy.

I went on the series Wikipedia page to check something....

mean.gif

If you don't want any spoilers for the season, don't go there.

Conversely, if you do, my all means.
Damn you! Of course I had to take a peek.

It doesn't say anything too ground breaking, but you can definitely come away with some solid conclusions based on the episode synopsis that they have for each one.

so its been confirmed that there WILL be a thug love scene?

not serious

Last edited:
I looked on Wiki smh lol

It didn't give too much away, things we already knew were going to happen

I'm excited for the rest of the season tho!

HOLD UP!

Is that Cantos busting his gun in the preview of the next episode?!?!?

Let me find out this boy bout to start buckin

Can we stop with the lite spoilers. It's annoying. This is the best power thread online IMO let's not spoil it

Working from home since it's half day and this show is literally ALWAYS on....

Couple of things I caught....

Tommy talking about "Ghost has more ***** than he can handle already" to Kanan in front of Ghost. Ghost knows Tommy is too live to trust with everything. So he can't tell him about Angela yet.

Tasha says Tommy would flip if he knew Ghost was using drug money and pumping it back into the club. Which is exactly what he does.

"The next time I ask you if you can trust the members of your crew, 'sure' is not an acceptable answer!" :smokin

Last edited:
Havent read spoilers.....but what if this show is really just about 50 cents rise to power ? Lol would be a funny troll tho.so far it seems that way,let's see..got setup/taught tommy n ghost everything/got his son some top/n seems to be a good dad.also he bought all those gifts for tasha n the kids.and even killed the dude in the crew for reverse racism.I'd say 50 is on the verge of making a full face turn

Havent read spoilers.....but what if this show is really just about 50 cents rise to power ? Lol would be a funny troll tho.so far it seems that way,let's see..got setup/taught tommy n ghost everything/got his son some top/n seems to be a good dad.also he bought all those gifts for tasha n the kids.and even killed the dude in the crew for reverse racism.I'd say 50 is on the verge of making a full face turn

Muerto.

Anyone peep how Tasha was cutting them green apples in the kitchen. I never saw anyone in that show eat fruit before. And she was cutting apples like she was finna make pie or something. But wasn't no flour or brown sugar out. And everyone knows it's not good to leave cut apples out in the open or else they'll turn brown.

Last edited:
Anyone peep how Tasha was cutting them green apples in the kitchen. I never saw anyone in that show eat fruit before. And she was cutting apples like she was finna make pie or something. But wasn't no flour or brown sugar out. And everyone knows it's not good to leave cut apples out in the open or else they'll turn brown.

She was doing something mundane to take her mind off the current issue she was dealing with, the cutting of the apples didn't really matter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom