POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

But I can't see Angela riding for Ghost, simply because he lied to her. I think had he admit to something's before hand I think she would've have found a way to protect him. This man lied to her face, on multiple occasions, and played it like he didn't know a thing.

Nah, she's about to go hard after him.

Love b. Ghost gonna sweet talk her dumb ***. We've seen this story before man. That's why I'm hoping she actually does what you say and goes after ghost instead of running away with him outside the country or some **** to get safe.

This ep was worth the two week wait. Wow.

I have a feeling that Greg gonna get Angie fired from the force on some jealous ****. He might snitch and say she was corroborating with a wtness/suspect (Ghost)

WOW this episode alone! I can't wait to see how things unfold. The standoff between the two chicks was epic. Who sings that song in the final credits?

This ep was worth the two week wait. Wow.

I have a feeling that Greg gonna get Angie fired from the force on some jealous ****. He might snitch and say she was corroborating with a wtness/suspect (Ghost)

WOW this episode alone! I can't wait to see how things unfold. The standoff between the two chicks was epic. Who sings that song in the final credits?

:pimp:

Ghost has to have a plan with Sterns wife, he found a crack in his armor. The way they were looking at each other I first thought he was going to smash her and let Stern see them but I think he has a bigger plan with her

THIS

Last edited:
Smart move by Tommy by the way. Wiping out th Serbs connect.

Greg about to be a jealous boy now, ain't no way around it. This episode could've used 50 though.

And I know yall peep the Effen product placement in this episode :lol:

And am I the only one who thinks that Jefe got a lil too much sugar in his iced tea?

Last edited:
I knew Tommy's simping would be the downfall. This dude told Holly James's nickname and she snitched. If he ain't tell her the whole damn operation she wouldn't know what a Ghost is. :smh:

Just finished the new episode. 
pimp.gif
eek.gif
 Holly needs to get popped. 
mad.gif
mean.gif

Smart move by Tommy by the way. Wiping out th Serbs connect.

Greg about to be a jealous boy now, ain't no way around it. This episode could've used 50 though.

And I know yall peep the Effen product placement in this episode
laugh.gif

And am I the only one who thinks that Jefe got a lil too much sugar in his iced tea?
Lol, i thought it was well known from season 1 that jefe was gay, i still wanna know why he wanted his payment early tho & i remember stern saying something about boys or men earlier this season which led me to believe he was at least bisexual.

Last edited:
fam that ep pushed the show up a level. tommy and ghost shaking back. I think Angela gone ride for Ghost too man.

Best episode yet, everyone did their thing. From the writers, to the director to the actors, like it meant that much to them. Look how they left 50 out of this one.

Man that episode :pimp:

Holly held her own during the interrogation. But damn she had to fold :smh:  

She DEFINITELY gotta go

She didn't fold she didn't give up Tommy :lol:

Her loyalty is to Tommy, Ghost just tried to get her shipped away

Of course she's going to use Ghost to try to protect her and Tommy, she found a way out

Being that they have a season 3, a set away from NYC possibly? Angie ain't letting Ghost go down, she's in deep dickin love.

Back
Top Bottom