POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

1642110237471.jpeg

Indeed, these designer fits look mad weird on Lorenzo.
While the Tejada famiky still "nickel and dime'ing", Lorenzo gets to come home to a brand new Aston Martin...

Who is that? ^ romcadoo romcadoo looks like the loudmouth opinionated chick from the ethics class.

I think Lauren is the baddest of em all, then Effie, and Diana aiiight but a little too small for my liking.

If you tawkin bout ride or die, Effie is definitely #1, then Diana, then Lauren (only because she aint bout dat life)

I think we can all agree that Diana is cute, Lauren not bad herself despite being a borderline rat, and Effie solid herself.
….but man….idk why but I never paid attention to her.
Her body is kind of nuts. That’s who Riq should’ve got at.

0EE6A82F-7C2E-4033-A179-0AC732BFCEC9.jpeg

because she doesnt look like this on the show

Who is that? ^ romcadoo romcadoo looks like the loudmouth opinionated chick from the ethics class.

I think Lauren is the baddest of em all, then Effie, and Diana aiiight but a little too small for my liking.

If you tawkin bout ride or die, Effie is definitely #1, then Diana, then Lauren (only because she aint bout dat life)

Yeah she can get it all day and tomorrow.

Effie is the best girl on the show to me though

Courtney kemp put a million different things in this one episode 😂😂😂

All of a sudden drew Is a stone cold killer

Zeke gotta be the dumbest character on the show …. Dude in college playing for a team but he practicing in the cold park working on his form 😂

Everybody lying 😂

Like skin Keisha was looking right

Back
Top Bottom