POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Ah **** not Blanca again
C3B3F705-CF21-4798-B7F5-83762120CE00.jpeg

They gotta start from scratch and make it like a whole new show for me to tune in again

N the feds in NYC gets Tommy’s Chicago file but of course the pic of him they just showed in it earlier not included :lol: :smh:

Don’t they got serial killer and bad b**** slayer Riq to worry about?

They couldn’t put away an 18 year old trapping out his dorm room but wanna run all the way to Chicago.

All the shootouts are like those old school kung fu movies. The "bad guys" will circle the op and then take turns one at a time getting picked off in the process. They got automatic weapons but only shooting one person at a time instead of spraying the whole group 😂🤦🏾‍♂️
hella lag in thes COD gunfights

All the shootouts are like those old school kung fu movies. The "bad guys" will circle the op and then take turns one at a time getting picked off in the process. They got automatic weapons but only shooting one person at a time instead of spraying the whole group 😂🤦🏾‍♂️

And Tommy smack dab in the middle of the gunfight not a single shot coming close to hitting him like:

the-rock-dwayne-johnson.gif

This didn’t get picked up for season 2 right? Terrible season all Round and thought this one would be the best of the spinoffs

Powebook Tariq is so bad that it ended up being a comedy and we look forward

I know people thought raising kanan was slow but i thought it dope and building towards something somewhat decent

This didn’t get picked up for season 2 right? Terrible season all Round and thought this one would be the best of the spinoffs

Powebook Tariq is so bad that it ended up being a comedy and we look forward

I know people thought raising kanan was slow but i thought it dope and building towards something somewhat decent

It did get picked up for season 2 but new show runner because they realize how trash it was :lol:

Back
Top Bottom