POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I know that 🐱🔥🔥🔥🔥

I’d lick Effie butthole
No 🧢

Chill cuz

baby-boy.gif

Wee Bray in the cut that's a scary sight.

All time "Because Power" episode. Diana and Dru turning on Riq, just cause Monet said some nice words to Diana in the car before she was planning on getting her popped.

Tommy got a million miles on that Mustang and can get to NYC without being detected in a moments notice, Tasha in the worst witness protection program known to man kind. Brayden doesn't have the stomach to run a Ponzi scheme, but a drill? He's for it. Riq lost all his women in 2 episodes, Cane the biggest dirty macker on earth.

How many "If I die" letters did Saxe write, how they let Riq lose all his motion in one episode? Power only going to show us Dru sex scenes now I got the over at 7.

Last edited:
Billionaire who was being investigated by the feds and DEA for a Ponzi scheme just jumps to his death after successfully disappearing with no type of investigation?

Wee bray admitted in open court he was the one with the app at Stansfield, so somehow this all disappeared when he started working at his family’s company?

With all the bodies and destruction Tommy has caused…….how is he not on the most wanted list?

All I gotta say is Ghost didn’t lose all his womenz in one episode unlike his allegedly better son.

Also how is Tasha gonna be with Yaz now since she was “kidnapped”? Big momma gonna curse her *** out like this the og series and then take custody of Yaz (technically shouldn’t Waterhead have custody still?)

Power season finale reviews still coming in?

Like I said before, I feel like I'm reliving watching the scene each time I read a post a here and I laugh each and every time :lol: Definitely going to miss the shenanigans until next spring or maybe longer

I was gonna get my post in on Saturday but I was too stunned by all of the general public saying how this was such a great finale and they can’t wait for the next season.

I’m sure we’ll have foolishness with Tommy’s show in the fall, maybe he’ll finally make it all the way to the west coast. Or he might stop in Texas this time

I was gonna get my post in on Saturday but I was too stunned by all of the general public saying how this was such a great finale and they can’t wait for the next season.

I’m sure we’ll have foolishness with Tommy’s show in the fall, maybe he’ll finally make it all the way to the west coast. Or he might stop in Texas this time

Bruh...who are these people that think this a great show? Are they watching the same thing as us? What do they think makes this great television?

Tommy saying "canceling Christmas" and "EYE Talian" with dat Texas drawl soon come.

The people who think this is a great show must watch BET, Real Football Wives of Bedstuy and Tyler Perry films.

Professor Milgram doing video games now.

Ironically she's playing a FBI agent, maybe she can solve her own death.

Back
Top Bottom