POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Haley Kilgore is a very attractive and talented person. I think she has the chance to be a star.

Not that anyone asked but I’m still using my Young Kanan voice as often as possible. I was talking to a work colleague about the Super Bowl and he said, “are you sick, you sound different?”

Man EYE have so much shenanigans to catch up on.

Still need to watch the new season of Force and was only a few episodes into season 1 of Kanan.

Need to catch up on all the #BecausePower ****ery before that water head demon and those dumb Tejadas are byke with their new season.

Yea Lou just listens to Famous’ song and crashes out drunk

Lets keep in mind that his studio was shot up bc of some ish that was Raq’s fault. During that shootout, his lady was shot & killed. Again, the fault of his sister. What would you do if you was trying to do everything right and get out the drug game but everything keeps pulling you back in and screwing up the new world you tryna create? Hes realized that no matter how hard he tries, hes in the game and his life is the game

Hopefully they do it right and keep it exciting.

BUT….didn’t fiddy say that he aint producing nothin else with/for STARZ anymore?

Who is going to play Young Angela???

That girl from Orange is the New Black
800px-Diane_Guerrero_2016.jpg

He'll probably end Kanan and go straight into that. Have young Ghost and Tommy in the last season of Kanan.
Kanan is 5 years older than Ghost and Tommy. They would need to damn near have a 5-7 year time lapse in order to do that. Realistically, Ghost and Tommy are 10/11 in the show right now. We’re 3 seasons in and 1 year has barely passed by.

Back
Top Bottom