POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Holly is gonna be the lynchpin of the season, and ghost getting done by angie like that at the end of the episode, it will be interesting to see if ghost checks his gear every once in a while.

Man Tasha- actress has some goods in the bank!! That woman is FINE!

Who would've thought she would be the most famous from 3lw

I don't think Naturi is "more famous" than the Adrienne Bailon chick, she has a talk show and a couple of other Tv shows plus she dated the Kardashian brother. :lol:

Naturi is involved in movies and apart of one of the greatest shows on television today.

Homegirl is a cohost with other 5 women blabbering about ****. Anybody off the street can jump in her chair and do her job.

Adrienne famous for being bounced around....that Claudia Jordan mold

To some dudes online, maybe.

To the rest of the world, no.

Naturi seems to have more talent though if that's the conversation.

I'd say Adrienne is better known.

Last edited:
i know she's on a talk show but outside of the view I never hear any of them multiple female talk shows get mentioned

man .. Why did I come in here ... LMAO. Who can it be?

From that it has Agent Knott's written all over. I'm sure i5 can't be that though ... LoL
Lol my bad I put it in a spoiler I don't know if the spolier tag works on mobile. Edit your post lol

This season has been on point. I worked as an extra for a few times when it was filming in NYC and it exceeded my expectations. 

This what we've been waiting for
pimp.gif
Its getting crazy 
eek.gif

I guarantee y'all it's Holly. 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom