POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Yeah Ghost wouldn't be facing 3/4 of the problems he's facing if Tasha wasn't so stuck on being the Dope Dealers Wife. Tasha didn't want to evolve and change her mindset which led Ghost to shacking up with Angie.

Naturi said in an interview that Tasha and Ghost fell in love while playing the Bonnie & Clyde role. They're closer because of it. But once it ends she feels threatened that theyll loose their bond.

Once Ghost got into the club business it wasnt them against the world anymore. It was a solo Ghost project. She was shut of his new life. That's how he fell into Angelas arms.

She want them to continue the street life so they can retain their connect. Thats a connection that originated and flourishes from their street life.

Cliffs
- Tasha knows Ghost is outgrowing the drug life.
- Tommy and Tasha need him to remain drug dealer first, then club owner in order for the fam to remain intact.

Last edited:
Yo @RoOk, try checking on demand. It's up on there

This is by far the best episode. My heart was pumping real fast through some scenes. My body went through a state of excitement, to shock, to being satisfied, to being shocked again. Just when you think the episode is going slow, BOOM. **** gets real..real quick..This show is A1. Hats off to the producers. I'm still canceling my subscription after next week though. $10 a month? "**** That"(kendrick Lamar voice )

Edit: let's see if we can stay spoiler free until 10:01pm :lol:

Last edited:
Found a link, couldn't wait till Starz got there **** together.

Be back in 1 hr [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I hope they cut Sean's legs off at the upper hip, take his urinator and everything.

Never push up on your worst friends girl, kill em' both.

Last edited:
Just finished 
eek.gif

Man someone come thru with the stars app. My carrier doesn't have the OnDeman ... Hook it up. LoL can't wait. Lol

Back
Top Bottom