POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Speaking of missing characters, Tasha momma went missing in action as well.
Tashas mom has nothing on Ghost and Tasha's new born daughter .... after that choke accident I havent seen that baby ever again! 

She must be in witness protection or something

Finally caught up ....

RIP 

HOLY!

1. I just watched all the current episodes ... I didnt see all this sex you dudes talking about .... I thiink last season had more.

2. So far so good, the last episode was epic - Angela going in there HAM and Holly getting axed.

3. I agree there are a few open ended problems here - especially the security detail - dude was trying to tell Ghost something important and never got around to it - then see Ghost killing dudes and then shows up even after Ghost told him to backup, WHY?

4. They develop sub stories - like the baby and tasha and holly become friends - **** is going to come back sooner or later ...

5. I still enjoy the series ... What other substance does it need? 

Tasha gonna slip up and mention the baby when asking about Holly or some dumb **** :lol:

Reading that Complex article it wouldn't surprise me if 50 was making a big deal out of his **** being shown. It must've been quick cuz I didn't even see it. I don't really care about seeing random penis but its so annoying to watch the women get *** naked every week then 50 throws a fit over his **** being shown or you might catch a mans *** every other episode or two. You'll live my ***** :rolleyes

Tasha gonna slip up and mention the baby when asking about Holly or some dumb **** :lol:

Reading that Complex article it wouldn't surprise me if 50 was making a big deal out of his **** being shown. It must've been quick cuz I didn't even see it. I don't really care about seeing random penis but its so annoying to watch the women get *** naked every week then 50 throws a fit over his **** being shown or you might catch a mans *** every other episode or two. You'll live my ***** :rolleyes

50 was flapping his gums on IG to drive up viewership. Don't think for one second he was outraged about his meat being seen.

50 was flapping his gums on IG to drive up viewership. Don't think for one second he was outraged about his meat being seen.

lmao I didn't even finish my own thoughts I was just typing away but that's what I meant to say. He was fake mad to drive up views on the show. Still don't know how I missed it but I don't care to go back and see what it looks like

Both little girls were in there for a minute when the kids went to Angie's place.

They're focusing on how everything is effecting Ghost's son right now. He's the oldest.

Maybe they bring the girls in to interact with Angela more if they continue to touch on how Ghost/Angela relationship is effecting the kids.

lmao I didn't even finish my own thoughts I was just typing away but that's what I meant to say. He was fake mad to drive up views on the show. Still don't know how I missed it but I don't care to go back and see what it looks like

my parents came to my spot the other day to hang out. I turned the TV on for em and I still had it on Starz from the day before. Tell me why they were playing episode 4 of Power. As soon as I turn on the TV, first thing you see is 50s flaccid meat in his hands. I didn't even bother to look at the looks on my parents face :smh:

You guys catch this sneak peek? 
nerd.gif

http://tvline.com/2016/08/18/power-season-3-episode-6-video-ghost-tommy-tasha/

I don't like sneak peaks man .. I actually had to catch up quick cause I got the Holly Spoiler ... I was like F this .. I'm not missing one episode again.

People talk about not developing plots but all these episodes where about developing least to me .... I think is about to be lot from here on .

That sneak peak felt a little too soap opera for me. :lol:

BTW, when Tommy asked ghost to help him it was like the story Tommy's mom sad about Ghost coming to save him when he was getting jumped.

That sneak peak felt a little too soap opera for me. :lol:

BTW, when Tommy asked ghost to help him it was like the story Tommy's mom sad about Ghost coming to save him when he was getting jumped.
Actually ... Ghost killing the Chinos was like the story his mom told. Hence the reason he put that together and why he killed holly.

Actually ... Ghost killing the Chinos was like the story his mom told. Hence the reason he put that together and why he killed holly.

Yeah that is like the story, but I meant like metaphorically. Tommy being on the ground in a ball like a helpless child and ghost being a heroic figure standing tall before him.

holly getting axed is the best thing so far this season.. everything else has been a mess IMO.  the story line doesnt really add up and the acting sucks tbh..  it is between tasha and tommy and 50 as worse actor/actresses ever.. lol 

holly getting axed is the best thing so far this season.. everything else has been a mess IMO.  the story line doesnt really add up and the acting sucks tbh..  it is between tasha and tommy and 50 as worse actor/actresses ever.. lol 
They gonna chastise you for that, bro.

If you have a negative opinion of the show...you don't know how to "television"

to me its just funny how every gang is always about to go find somebody else but no one ever does

like it needs to be another lobos and another ghost somewhere in ny lol

Last edited:

YOU BUGGING, FAM

You must be out of your mind. All the acting in this show is impeccable. You wilding :lol: How does the story line not add up?? This is season 3!! It's multiple stories.

Last edited:
Tommy , 50 , tasha AND ghost are all terrible actors man.3 seasons and ghost is a little better.story is fine , acting is pretty terrible though

Tommy gonna get pinned for Holly. Them scratches to his arms...DNA. **** coming back somehow.

Yea they did a close up on them scratches for a reason. Holly got Tommys blood and skin all under his nails. Not to mention she got his seed in her womb. CSI about to dig the body up and find the baby, run a DNA test on the zygote, match it to the DNA under her nails, and conclude that Tommy killed her cus she was pregnant. Plot twist...Tommy has immunity from when he was locked up before remember? Judge granted him immunity. He can do whatever he wants and not get charged. That includes catching a body.

Back
Top Bottom