POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Yeah, taking the papers made no sense BUT what reall made no sense.......Ghost and Tommy rolling up to Saxe and damn near killing him and exposing themselves but letting him live. Come on now

I’m confused why Tasha didn’t leave the papers that Keisha had signed...
Tommy will probably think Ghost did it lol

Fingerprints? It's not like he gonna dump her body in the Hudson right? He's gotta call the cops right?

This has to be the best “hate watch” show in a long *** time :rofl:

We wait every Saturday night/Sunday morning to see just how bad this show can get. And they never let us down with how terrible it is. I love it :lol:. The takes in this thread make power worth watching. So bad, it’s good ha!

I don't really "hate watch" this show though. I just go through the motions on Sunday morning just skip whatever I feel is filler and get it over with.

I don't even post on what a joke Power is now because it's not worth my time or effort. :lol:

Power had potential to be a 'hood version of The Sopranos, but somewhere along the way, they goof'd up and the writing got worse as the seasons went along now we're stuck with a bunch of characters that no one really likes and don't care if anyone of them got killed off.

I totally forgot about Pink Sneakers before someone here mentioned her. That basically shows you how forgettable this show has gotten.

y’all going to ignore Lord Tariq making moves and getting his teacher to pump packs for him?

legend

Rose to my feet when Professor Air Bud asked Riq if the pack he dropped off was him, and Riq looked at him like.....***** WHAT!? :pimp:

C14343BB-2DEA-4D8E-B74F-1F34516E8D4F.gif

Boss moves. #Rise2Power :smokin

Lala might’ve been the most basic character in television history. Added absolutely nothing. Good riddance.

Hopefully they close the book on Dre soon too

From the preview it looks like Tasha didn’t tell Tommy anything, which is silly.

And Ghost treating Dre like a lil ***, “I’m not playing with you boy!” :lol:

Yo....I lost it at how Ghost carried Dre on that phone call :rofl:

I feel like....THATS the character of Ghost that was originally and realistically should’ve been highlighted. Street dude with business savvy, trying to clean money to legitimize himself and family. Power went into and telenovela **** that makes zero sense, based in no reality, and doesn’t account for any character or writing development.

It’s a circus. But Ghost carrying Dre like that was hilarious :lol:.

None of what just happened made any sense :lol: :smh:

Who the hell would be clamoring for Ghost as a politician? ...Yo just got outta jail and like a dozen ppl associated with him been murked in like 3 months...Just had a robbery at his club for a political fundraiser...gotta be the worst “candidate” of all time, wouldn’t even be elected to run Riq’s PTA :lol:

None of what just happened made any sense :lol: :smh:

Who the hell would be clamoring for Ghost as a politician? ...Yo just got outta jail and like a dozen ppl associated with him been murked in like 3 months...Just had a robbery at his club for a political fundraiser...gotta be the worst “candidate” of all time, wouldn’t even be elected to run Riq’s PTA :lol:
:lol: Reek asked if they don't do background checks.

Lala might’ve been the most basic character in television history. Added absolutely nothing. Good riddance.

Hopefully they close the book on Dre soon too

From the preview it looks like Tasha didn’t tell Tommy anything, which is silly.
I’m not even looking forward to seeing her on The Chi :smh:

Dre Wick gotta stay. Best character in this **** show

the ***** playing Tariq is an awful actress. I hope bruh can find work after this

Back
Top Bottom